Punished By Nickolas: Part 10

Wednesday, hump day, seemed perfect. The sun shined as Patrice drove to Carlos's home. She parked her car. She was excited to tell him that she was only going to spend time with him.

She knocked on the door and waited. After several moments passed, she ascertained he wasn't home. One of his neighbors saw her walk back to her car, "He's in Mexico."

"Mexico?"

"Yeah, said it was a family emergency and he'd be back in a few weeks."

Patrice's heart damn near sank. There was no way she would be able to control her craving for cock for three weeks. "Thank you," she replied to the elderly man and got in her car, and drove off.

She thought about it. She didn't want to be one of Nickolas's sex slaves. She wanted him to herself. But he did provide her with ample pleasure. I could tolerate sharing for a few weeks until Carlos returned, she thought.

She smiled as she headed to Nickolas's place.

When she got to his house, the door was answered by Kimmie. She was the youngest of the women. She had skin that was deep chocolate, high cheekbones, and wore her hair in a curly afro, "You came back." she reached for Patrice and hugged her.

Patrice smiled, "I did."

"He's in the basement with the evil one," she joked.

"She sure doesn't seem to like me."

"She's just jealous. She's always begging for Nickolas's attention. She does a lot to please him and he doesn't even want her."

"Then why is he having sex with her?"

"Because...you know...she does any and everything," Kimmie laughed, "She lets him pee on her, like yuck."

"Oh wow."

"I know," she commented as she interlocked her arm with Patrice's and walked, "Let's go watch them."

"Oh god no. I had a hard enough time watching him with Julie."

"You must like him."

She chuckled, "He has a sweetness about him, but—"

"Come on, watching is fun. It's like watching live porn."

They went to the basement into a room that had a monitor, and Kimmie turned it on. "He records us?"

She nodded, "It's just for us to watch."

Patrice looked, there was Inessa hog tied hanging from the ceiling. A black man stood behind her ramming his cock into her ass as Nickolas fed his cock into her mouth.

The makeup she wore was smeared from perspiration in addition to the drool and precum that Nickolas smeared on her face every time he slapped it with his cock, "You like being a whore don't you?" he yelled

Drool fell from her mouth, "Yes master, I love being your whore."

He shoved his cock in her mouth; she gagged, and he pulled it out, "I said you like being a whore."

"Yes master, I like being a whore."

The man behind her continued to stuff her ass with his thick sausage. Nickolas pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked it rapidly until cum covered her face. The man pulled out of her ass and joined Nickolas in giving her a cum shower.

She looked quite a sight with smudged lipstick, mascara, and cum glazed all over her face. Nickolas released her from the device, "You may leave."

"Yes, master," she said before leaving.

He thanked his friend Gerald before he left. Nickolas put on a red silk robe and left. As he headed to his office, he saw Patrice and Kimmie in the room. "Patrice, you're here."

She nodded.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"It was different."

"Kimmie, would you leave us."

Kimmie left quickly.

He saw the look of concern on Patrice's face. "I would never do that to you. Inessa enjoys that type of thing." He walked over to Patrice, "Come with me."

She followed him to the room. He looked at her, "Take off your clothes." Gladly she removed them. There was no way he would punish her. She had not seen Carlos. She figured she was about to enjoy some hot steamy sex.

She stood naked. He walked her to the same device that he had Julie strapped to when she watched him fuck her. Patrice's ass was in the air. Her wrists and ankles were attached.

Suddenly, Patrice felt something penetrate her cunt. She heard the sound of something behind her. Some sort of machine, it hummed slowly with each thrust, "Nickolas—"

"Shwack!" he slapped her ass with a little black paddle, "It's sir or master."

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"You fucked someone last night and it wasn't me."

"I didn't see Carlos, ooh, fuck, ooh, shit."

"Chris? I saw the message on your phone."

"Shwack!"

"Ouch, sir please, forgive me. I ended that."

"Shwack, shwack."

"Since you have a busy little cunt, let's see how you fare with this fuck machine for a long time. It's going to fuck you until your pussy drips and you beg me to stop."

Even though the machine felt marvelous, she would much rather have physical contact with a man. She liked being held and kissed. She moaned and cried as he increased the speed. The rubber cock thrust inside of her wet canal, her juices pooled at the entrance and ran off the cock.

Nickolas stroked his cock as he watched. He would have preferred to fuck Patrice himself, but she had to be taught a lesson. He watched as her jaws clenched and tears streamed down her face as wave after wave of orgasms hit her. She grunted, "Oh god, fuck, please, please make it stop."

Never had she thought having an orgasm was a bad thing, but having an onslaught of them without any break was almost too much. Snot leaked from her nose as she whined, "Please, please, please, sir," she cried out in desperation, "Please."

He walked in front. His cock was pointed right at her mouth, "Open."

She opened her mouth and he turned off the machine. There was a pool of her juices on the floor. Her mouth was filled with his cock and her cunt still had the rubber cock inserted. Yet she was there, bound as Nickolas fucked her mouth.

"Oh yeah, zoloste, yes, my pretty little cunt. You like my cock in your mouth?"

She nodded.

"That's right, take all of it."

"Guk, guk. Guk."

"Yes, Patrice, fuck, yes, my Patrice, arrggghhhh!" He held her face. Drool and cum spilled out the sides of her mouth. He kneeled, "You look so pretty with my cum running from your mouth." He kissed her lips, "You will learn to obey."

She nodded, "yes sir."

"Now, we're going to go to bed."

"Yes, sir."

He smiled as he released her from the device.