Night

{ Background music .w. Cause why not?}

After you read the book you wanted to put it away but you couldn't because YOHIO was on your lap relaxing."God.." you mumbled. You looked at YOHIO with his eyes closed, you thought he was sleeping. "He looks peaceful.." you thought to yourself.

You sighed then stroked his hair thinking it would be alright since you thought he was sleeping. You looked at his face you thought he looked adorable so then you smiled. You leaned over to kiss his cheek YOHIO aimed for you lips instead. You took a moment then realized.

You quickly leaned back and covered your lips while you was blushing you saw YOHIO smiled "You do know I'm awake right?" YOHIO said. "Wait what!?" You flinched then glared at him. YOHIO was chuckling. You didn't know what to say. But then you flicked him. "Ow." He chuckled.

"But why did you kissed me?" YOHIO asked while he was sitting up looking at you. "Well I was gonna kiss your cheek! But you moved!" You said reluctantly. "Well.." he shifted his body to look at you while he sat beside you. "Wanna kiss it now?" YOHIO teased.

"In your dreams." You said grinning looking at YOHIO. "Wow" YOHIO said sarcastically rolling his eyes. Then he laid back on your lap like it's his bed. "Hey! I need to get up!" You said looking down at YOHIO. YOHIO looked at you then at your chest. "Hey!" You yelled then moved him flustered.

YOHIO chuckled as he was rolled away. He sat up looking at you as you was glaring at him then you got up as before you walked you felt a hand pulled you back then you fell on YOHIO's body. "Hey" YOHIO said looking down at you smiling. "YOHIO I need to go somewhere." You said looking at him.

"To where?" YOHIO asked. "Down stairs?" You answered. "What for?" YOHIO asked again. "To make a midnight snack?" you responded. "I'm coming." YOHIO said then he let you go. "Alright but you need to be quiet remember my mom is probably sleeping or your just annoying." You said smiling.

YOHIO said with a fake gasp "wow! Whatever." He said sarcastically grinning as you got off of the bed. As YOHIO got off also you opened and you both walked off then went downstairs to the kitchen. "What did you want for a snack?" You asked looking at YOHIO. "Anything's fine." YOHIO answered smiling.

"Alright you can just chill at the couch." you said smiling. "Awww! Why?" YOHIO whined. "It's a surprise." You answered smiled. "Fine!" YOHIO said reluctantly as he went to your living room. you grabbed some ingredients for a Hanami Dango. It's quiet a popular snack in Japan.

As you starting making it you saw YOHIO looking at you "Wow ruined the surprise!" You said sarcastically. YOHIO nervously smiled then said "can't help it!" You smiled a bit "fine since your here now I'm just making Hanami." You said while still making it. "Ooo nice!" YOHIO said then quickly walked to you.

"Can I help? Please?" YOHIO pleased as you looked at you with his puppy dog eyes. "Fine.." you chuckled. "Yay.." YOHIO said then started helping with making the Hanami Dango. As you both made two of them you grabbed whipped cream. YOHIO noticed then smiled. "Alright we're done!" You said then you carefully held the plate of Hanami Dango to the living room.

YOHIO followed you with the whipped cream. As you place the Hanami on the coffee table YOHIO placed the Whipped cream beside the Hanami. You grabbed the remote then turned on a random show from your playlist.

You grabbed the whipped cream then frosted whipped cream on his nose. You laughed while YOHIO grabbed the whipped cream then sprayed your nose with whipped cream. You both stare at each other. YOHIO started running and you starting to chase him

"Give me it!" You said while chasing him. "Never!" YOHIO laughed. You both were running not caring how much noise you make. You tackled YOHIO to the ground trying to grab the whipped cream. YOHIO was moving a lot so you both started laughing

You stopped when you heard someone coming downstairs. You got off of YOHIO and dragged him to another room. "Why did you dragged me?" YOHIO asked. "Shh..my mother is probably coming down stairs." As you both were silent. You heard someone walking upstairs.

"Idiot we almost got caught." You whispered. While walking back to the living room. "Your the one who started it." YOHIO whispered back and got up and walked back to the living room as well. You both sat down on the couch you grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed some on the Dango and ate it. After that, "hey." In a muffled voice looking at YOHIO

YOHIO looked at you then you sprayed his face with whipped cream. "OH-" YOHIO muffled. You laughed silently when you was still eating your Dango YOHIO quickly grabbed the whipped cream and tackled you then you both fell on the floor laughing. YOHIO pinned you down and sprayed your face with whipped cream. You both laughed then ended up in some war.

"I surrender!" YOHIO said catching his breath while laughing. "Victory!" You shouted laid on the floor catching your breath. YOHIO laid beside you. You both look at each other and laughed for a bit. "Well I'm just gonna grab a towel then." YOHIO said while getting up. As YOHIO walked away  you stood up then sat on the couch. You wiped most of the whipped cream off your face. YOHIO came back with two towels

As he gave you one he sat beside you. You both wiped your faces off your towels YOHIO laid down and closed his eyes. You looked at him. You suddenly felt tired so without realizing you laid on YOHIO and slept. YOHIO looked at you then smiled. YOHIO kissed your head then said "good night..dear."

{HELLOOO that will be it and thank you for reading my story!}