Summer Break Part 1

disclaimers:

When Saiki transforms, it only takes 2 hours if he is transforming into something other than human or if he has his limiters on.

These '...' mean Kusuo/Kuriko is talking.

These "..." Mean another character is talking.

None of those mean it's in POV characters head.

Bold means someone other than Kusuo or Kuriko is thinking it
_________________________________________

Today is the last day of school. Last year, my summer break didn't go so well. But this this time I am determined to have a summer free of the nuisances.

My original plan was to escape to the bathroom five minutes before the rings, and figure it out by then. But we were let off from school early which I wasn't expecting.

I managed to hide in the crowd of students leaving the school. I was so close to getting outside, but Teruhashi and Yumehara just had to be talking right next to the door.
_________________

"There you are Chiyo! Have you seen Saiki yet? I want to give him this invitation to my birthday."

"Sorry Kokomi, I haven't seen him yet. But you sure are brave to have the guts to ask him to your birthday party."

"Shh! If you're too loud, the others will hear. I can't have a bunch of randos coming to my party!"

"Right. Sorry."

"No worries. Let's wait for Saiki. I bet he hasn't left yet."
_________________

And at the alternative exits, someone else was waiting for me. After getting a sense of deja vu, I realized it was too risky to turn invisible and I definitely couldn't turn them all to stone.

I figured the best way out was to transform into Kuriko. Either that or get invited to Teruhashi's birthday party.
_________________

Before transforming, I decided to reflect a bit. Kuriko has a mind of her own and after she takes control, I'll have to wait until she transform back.

She has weaker limiters due to them being invisible and gets triggered more easily. She also uses her powers to her advantage sometimes. Like if she had to do karate class, she wouldn't be afraid to use her strength.

Though I would rather have Kuriko take control than go to Teruhashi's birthday party so I transformed anyway