TCH |24| Demons and Ice

Double upload cause I'm feeling happy
Enjoy!

"Endeavor?" Ayato questioned as he made his way to his waiting room

"There you are." He calmly stated

"Why are you here? Do you do this to everyone who has fought your son? You do this to Midoriya? Sero?" He questioned.

"That's unimportant, I've watched your fight" he says firmly.

"Yeah, so have millions of other people, what do you want?"

"You have an interesting quirk. It's a hybrid of your mother and father's quirks. How you're able to make demons just like Kaede and control fire." He started. "If we're talking about power alone, it isn't really comparable to anyone"

"Damn, you came here to belittle me..." the ravenette sighed. "What, you have some problems with my mother and now you're taking it out on me?"

"It is my Shoto's duty to surpass All Might. His match with Midoriya was a very instructive test bed, and since you're top of the class. His fight with you is most important. Please don't disgrace yourself in it." He finished as Ayato started to feel cold even though Endeavor's flames crackled brightly in front of him.

"You're why he doesn't fully accept himself..."Ayato firmly stated while looking into the pro hero's eyes. "I don't know what kind of sick twisted parent you are, but Todoroki is more than his quirk and hero rank. It's honestly disgusting that you treat him as a creation and not your son and I advise you to be a better father. Someone like you has no right to be the number two hero, as a matter of fact a pro hero." He finished before walking off. The boy now had a bigger instinct to win against the duo haired boy. He wanted to crush his father's dream for the boy and make him wake up. He could only imagine how Todoroki himself, feels about his own dad.

"I don't need to take advice from a kid" he said before he too walked off.

"Your son is going to place third at best!" The boy menacingly smiled. "I'll make sure of it" he said before running off. He didn't want to hear if Endeavor had anything to say.

'This will be one hell of a fight...' the ravenette thought as he walked through the entrance tunnel and into the stadium.

"Thanks for waiting for reconstruction, everybody! This match is going to be a big one!" Mic cheered as he couldn't contain his excitement for his students. "The man who won a huge victory in the previous rounds and literally left the audience frozen, from the hero course Todoroki Shoto! On the other hand, this guy has been dominating the competition while giving his competitors a chance to shine. With his fire and monsters this is sure to be an interesting match. Also from the hero course Naganohara Ayato!" He finished as the crowd went wild.

"Prepared to give it your all Todoroki?" The ravenette questioned as he faced the taller male.

"I'll only need my ice"