After Happily Ever After Part 1

(POV:Reader)

Over the past days Eugene had been a bit more...persistent on getting married. What got me surprised was he had already asked my parents for permission, which they allowed. I did want to marry but maybe in a year or something, or a bit later on. It was starting to scare me, he'd ask me everywhere...I mean everywhere.

-At the Bakery-

We took a walk through the kingdom, Eugene wanted to go to a bakery and I couldn't say no to sweets. Pascal and Maximus were doing their rounds of looking for crime...and apples. This was a small date, or at least that's what we called it when we told my parents we were going out.

-"So, what do you want?" I looked over at the different glass stands full of small cakes and pastries.

-"I think these, and some of those" I pointed over at some strawberry tarts and blueberry scones.

We paid for them and walked aimlessly through the forest, until we found a clearing where we laid down a blanket to lay and watch the sunset.

-"Why won't you marry me?" I sighed at his question.

-"I already told you later on"

-"So it's a yes?"

-"It's a later"

-"But it's still a yes" I sighed in annoyment.

-At the Bookstore-

I walked through the castle's hallways looking for a library, I had found one but the books weren't much of my interest. Little too bland and not too adventurous. I rushed to Eugene's room when I remembered there was a bookstore in town.

-"Eugene?" I knocked on the door.

-"Yes?" he had opened the door, with a tired expression on his face.

-"Oh! Where you sleeping, I'm so sorr-"

-"No, no, no, I just got up few minutes ago"

-"What's up?"

-"I can't find any good books, want to go to the bookstore in town?"

-"Like a date?" I nodded.

-"If it gets you to say yes, than yes, it's a date"

-"Alright, let's go"

We made it to the bookstore. I had been here before, although it had only been one time. That one time when we came to see the lanterns after I had escaped from the tower. It wasn't as big as the one in the castle but it was much better than that one.

Eugene stood next to me as I piled books in his arms, I used a ladder to reach the top shelves and placed them slowly on the already big pile of books he held.

-"Don't you think this is...enough?" I shook my head and pulled three more books.

-"Okay, one more and it's enough" I assured him, and he sighed in relief.

-"Here I'll help" I grabbed a few books from the stack he was holding so it wouldn't cover his face. I kissed his cheek and sat down to read.

-A few books later-

-"You see they got married and lived happily ever after" I sighed as Eugene had found every book in the bookstore that had the words 'marriage' and 'happily ever after'.

-"Yeah, but it doesn't say they married immediately" he scoffed and I laughed.

-"Come on, let's go home!" we put away the books and went home. 

(A/N):

Okay, this was a surprise/extra for you guys! It's my thank you for all the views, followers, and comments.

Thank you so much! And I'll see you tomorrow for part 2!

Bye!