Chapter 1 - Part 4

After about 2 hours, they had gotten the base ready in some way, shape or form, and had gotten a plan for when it would happen, other than that, they went on with their lives like nothing was going on.

Bubble would have told the others about what was going on but she doesn't want to risk it, besides they would be fine

...

Right?

"Everything is ready to go, Pencil!" Lighting called from the window of Pencils room.

Pencil sat down with match as the others who were joining were in her room talking about random crap.

"Are you sure?" Match asked for the 10th time, every time she asked, Lighting just said "uh...." and went back to looking.

"So do you guys just not believe me or?.." Lighting said as he placed his hands on his hips.

Lighting ducked down and Pencil threw a pillow at him and the others turned to look.

"What was that?" Pencil said, looking as if she wanted to rip his arms off, which she probably did.

Match set her arm on Pencils, which seemed to ease her a little.

"Calm down Pence Pence! He just wants, like, the best for us, right?"

Lighting was frozen as he didn't want to get killed, so he stood there and nodded while he smiled as the two girls gave him death glares and then looked back at each other.

"So anyways," Pencil said as the two girls started to blab on again, like they have been the whole time, for 3 hours.

"It's been like this for 3 hours..." IceCube said as she sat down. Braclety sat next to her as IC sighed.

"I hate waiting!" Fanny whispered so the two girls wouldn't yell at her.

Braclety nodded with Fanny's statement as the girl sighed.

"Alright!" Match said, clapping her hands as the others looked over at her, wondering what she would say next.

Match stood up and looked over at Pencil as Pencil stood up with help from Match holding her hand as the two girls smiled at each other. They looked over at the others as Pencil smiled.

"Lets go"

-

Bubble sat on the grass with Ruby as they were talking about random crap.

"Gay, Gay, Homosexual Gay." Bubble said as Ruby blushed madly at her.

"SHUT UPPP!!!" Ruby said, pushing Bubble over as they both laughed at each other.

Everyone was sitting around, or standing, talking to one another having fun, almost forgetting about the "plan".

"Your Gay to Bubble dont even." Ruby said as Bubble sat back up.

"No im Pan, your Bi, you just like girls more." Bubble said, correcting her.

The two talked for a while about how Ruby would be a terrible mother.

-

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" Match asked to make sure her friend was sure about her plan.

"Do you even want to do this in general?"

Pencil smiled and looked at her friend as she held Matchs hands in hers.

"Of course I'm sure, you do want to work with me, right?" Pencil asked.

Match looked at Pencil for a moment, staring into her eyes. They were a mix of red and brown, she didn't know how to place it but it made her feel safe. Match looked at Pencil again, and squeezed her hands.