Chapter 2: You naughty Little slut

“Oh hey, when did you get out of the bath?” 
“I got out not to long ago” 
“Oh okay you want some water? You're all red.”
“Oh um sure i'll take some” as u hold your hand out reaching for the cup
I hand you the cup of water you drink all of it and hand it back  “You must have been thirsty” i say jokingly 
“Yea just a little but can you come here” you say patting your hand next to you on the bed “Sure” and I walk over and sit next to you but next thing I know I'm laying down and you're on top of me.
“Oh that's how you feel?” I say with a devilish smile b4 I flip you over and take the top position and that's when I realize you're not wearing anything under your fishnets and hoodie, I get an instant hard on. You notice and say
“Is someone excited to see me like this?”
Without a word I put my knee between your sweet and thicc thighs while I gently grabbed your neck and slightly squeezed, you let out a sweet moan. It was music to my ears. I use my index finger to trace your lip and chin as i squeeze a little bit harder, i give you a kiss while slowly using my other hand to feel all on your stomach and make my way up your hard nipples, i lean in and whisper sweet nothings into your ear and lick the edge making you moan and your body get chills. I caress and fondle your bountiful breast, I release your neck and start kissing and sucking on your neck resulting in hickeys. After I leave enough of my love marks on your neck I continue by taking off the hoodie and admiring your beautiful body. I go back to kissing you down your neck and your arms occasionally licking here and there leaving my scent and saliva all over you making you mine. When i make it to your breast i pinch your left nipple making you moan even louder and suck on the right biting and pulling getting you closer to your climax, when i feel your body start to tighten up and tremble i stop and move down your body wrapping your legs around my head but before i could use my tongue i get flip around with my back to the bed and you sitting on my face,  grab your thighs as a hand hold and enter your slit licking your clit and tight, wet, pink pussy getting your juices all over my face. You grind on my tongue helping yourself get closer to an orgasm, you grab my hair as your getting closer and closer you thighs crushing my head i feel you about to cum and right b4 you do i slap your ass having you let everything go and have a body shaking orgasm having your beautiful loud moans and heavy breathing fill the room.