Our Sunshine

Error is in the sofa silently panicking as Geno is in the window walking back and forth while peeking through the window from time to time. "Why are they taking so long? What if something bad happens!" Error said as he looked at Geno. "I hope not besides mom is strong" he said as he try to convince his brother and himself. You see their mother Cq is giving birth to their baby brother and they are staring to get worried.

Soon Cq, Comyet and Asy came while Cq is holding a small bundle in his arms. "Boys cmere and meet your baby brother" she said as Error and Geno immediately runs tripping in the process. "Oh my you boys ok?" Asy chuckled "Y-Yeah just got tripped" Geno said "Yeah yeah sure-" Error said sarcastically. Cq then smiled as he shows the little bundle in his arms, Error and Geno started in awe as they saw what their baby brother looks like.

He has pale bones, his right eye is normal pinkish white color while his left eye has an pinkish purple upside heart in it that sparkles from time to time. Geno squeals as he ask if he can hold him, Cq chuckled as she handed the baby carefully to him.

"He is sooo pretty" Geno said cooing the baby who is staring at him. "His eyes sure do stand out the most, they remind me of the galaxy" Error said gently holding the tiny hands of his baby brother, the baby then grips in one of his fingers and smiled.

Error POV:

OMFG HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE OMG HE TOUCHED ME I DIDN'T GLITCHED HIS HANDS ARE SO TINY LIKE I COULD BREAK HIM HIS SO SMALL SO FRAGILE AAAAAAAAH WAT GENES ARE YOU FROM?!?!?! FROM DAD?! WAIT...DO WE EVEN HAVE A DAD-?

Geno POV:

I laugh while looking at Error's reaction he seems so happy about our baby new brother, I smiles as I kiss my baby brother's skull and smiled looking at him. He looked up at me and start making cute noises that makes my soul burn of cuteness.

"Omg your so gonna be the death of me!" I yelled as I hug him gently making him make more cute noises.

"We will protect you baby bro" Error said as mom, aunt Com and uncle Asy smiled looking at him...

"Yes...you will be our sunshine Freshy"

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading this hope you enjoy ;)

414 words