Chapter 1

Hey , this will be my first story and I hope you enjoy it. This story is not edited either, so if there are any mistakes please feel free to tell me so I can fix them, Thank You. :)

*************************

Chasity's POV

*Beep Beep* As I stretch I feel his presence next to me, turning to see Julian. I cant help but stare at all his features, Hes about 6'0 nice short curled hair, hazel eyes, full lip, hes very muscular, hes beautiful I think to myself as he opens his eyes and stares back at me.

Julians POV

I can feel her staring at me, when I open my eyes I see her smiling and I cant help but notice how beautiful she is. Chasity is about 5'4 she has long brown hair that falls down her back like a waterfall, she has green eyes whichI love, she is nicely built with a c-cup, her lips are full and I cant help but kiss them. I planned on it being a little peck but knowing her it escalated to a very intense kiss as soon as my lips hit hers. I knew what would would happen next and I had to stop it.

"Ummm..... I got to go" I said

"Why' she said looking at me questionally

"I forgot i had to visit my family today" I lied, well it wasn't all a lie I was supposed to see them.

She looked at me suspisiously, "Whatever" She said as she got up and walk away.

When I heard the shower run I got up to start the long day.

 ********************************

Again this is my first story so feel free to help me out and please tell me what you think. :]