2. Warm Fangs and Cold Fur

Chapter 2

I walked throughout the city of Salisbury, at night. There were plenty of humans out and I was going to feed off of as many as I could. It had been a week since I had met the Sundust pack. After I left, I went to the city and started killing anything I saw. I went on a rampage and couldn't be stopped. A day after I left, Dion sent three of his best werewolves to track me down and kill me, but I eluded them with slight difficulty. I had to hand it to the Sundust pack, they were stronger and faster then the rest.

I saw a pair of humans talking to each other. A girl and boy, they were. I went over to them and they turned to look at me. When the girl's eyes landed on me, she felt envy and self conscious. When the boy saw me, he felt lust and desire, but I could tell he was trying to fight it off. They were going to be very helpful, to me.

I went up to the girl and used convulsion on her, "I want you to do me a favor. Fifteen miles from here, there is a reservation. Deep in that reservation, there are houses. I want you to go to the houses and get a man called Dion. Tell him it is very important and that you have news about the vampire. He'll talk to you and want you to tell him everything you know. When he does, kill yourself. Once you wake back up, wait for me. I'll come back for you, but until then, don't attack anyone." I told her.

She nodded, her eyes glazed over, "Yes ma'am."

"But first, I have to bite you." I told her.

She moved her hair and stuck her neck out for me, "Here." her voice monotone and robotic.

I took a deep breath and let the warm delicious blood fill my noise. I bent down to her neck and hearing the protests of her companion, bit down into the flesh. The girl made no noise or sound what so ever, but I moaned with pleasure, tasting the hot liquid. I drank from it and then did what I needed to do. I pulled away from her and bit the skin on my wrist. I put my wrist to her lips and she immediately accepted it. She drank my blood and did it with pleasure.

I pulled my arm away from her and pointed in the direction of the reservation, "Go, now. You must move quickly and get there before my blood is out of your system."

She nodded and then ran off in the right direction. I smiled, happy with my work.

The boy wasn't happy, though, "What the fuck is wrong with you? You made her drink your blood! What the hell are you?"

I turned to him and pushed him against the wall, "I'm Harley and now, it's your turn." I said and then sank my teeth into his warm skin.

*****

Two days after my attack on the girl and boy, I headed back for the reservation. I knew that the girl would be dead and changing. She had my blood in her system and had died, so she would soon be a vampire too. My sire and she would want to do whatever I told her. I would be able to use her a lot and get her to help me. My plan was working and soon I would have more pieces to the puzzle.

I stepped onto the Sundust territory and was knocked back from the force of their smell. I'd forgotten how bad they smelt and was stunned. My eyes prickled with water and my vision was slightly blurry. My legs became weak and I slumped to the ground. I didn't know what was going on. This shouldn't of been happening. What did they do to me?

Two figures walked up to me, but my eyes were too blurry for me to see who they were. The bigger one picked me up and started to carry me to their houses. I could feel electric currents going through my body, from the person's touch. My body was completely immobile and paralyzed. I could only move my eyes, but that didn't help me. I couldn't see anything, with my eyes, because my tears were too much.