1

(lol make are you read cell 103 before you read this, because there are going to be many flashbacks and references that you probably won't understand, but if you want, just read this one, i won't judge you)

"I'm not running away, exactly." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You are running away." he stated, sarcastically.

"No. I'm just leaving that dreadful place." I groaned, motioning behind me.

"Just admit it, you are running away." he smiled.

"I'm not." I mumbled.

"Admit it." He chanted.

"If it helps you sleep at night." I sighed.

"Haha, I win." He cheered.

"I don't recall ever playing a game." I said, tilting my head.

"That's how I win." He smirked.

"Stop it, you idiotic dork." I laughed.

"Woah, woah. Okay. Don't shoot me." He joked, causing my smile to fall.

"Don't follow me if you are going to remind me of my past." I stated, as I turned to walk, swerving around him.

I heard slow footsteps following behind me and I smiled.

"Where to, Alyssa?" He asked me.

"Not sure, Calum. Wherever the wind takes us, I guess." I told him.

"Then you lead the way."

Hello, sorry for the short chapter, I just really wanted to start this because I've been holding this off for awhile now and I can't wait any longer. I also really don't want you guys waiting any longer, if you were waiting...XD

But yeah, this is the sequel to Cell 103 so I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing Cell 103. Another thing is that I am writing this by what pops into my mind, so I don't have it prewritten or anything. Please vote and comment and all the jazz, and enjoy this roller coaster of the two Runaways, my escapees.