My OC: Andi

Name: Andito Spartacus Moratana

Titles: Sword Priest, Edge Lord, Cold Steel Demon, Northeast Dragon, Tiger of the West, Shaded Hero

Characteristics:

Race: Crosser

Weapons: Swords, Spears, Chains, Disks, Shields, Bow & Arrows, Daggers, Gloves, Gauntlets, Boots, Armors, Wrist Blades, Rifles, Cannons, Bombs

Gender: Male

Age: 18 (Mentally) 22 (physically)

Appearance:

Outfit: Black, Grey, Scarlett

Accessories: Belt, Bandage Gauntlets

Traits:

Handedness: Right

Complexion: Fair 

Height: 6'5 

Hair Color: Jet Black

Eye Color: Scarlett

Aura Color: Dark Scarlett

Semblance: Inventory (cover)

Powers: Enchanted Armory Magic, Inventory Magic, Enchantment Magic, Aura, Immense Physical Power, Level 3 Swordsmanship, Black Belt Martial Artist

Description: With Inventory Magic, Andito can make any item in existence. This includes weapons, armor, clothes, accessories, etc, and can telekinetically control them and their functions. With Enchantment Magic, he can cast a variety of spells such as blessings, curses, seals, traps, and set spells. But can not use it for attacking. He can combine the two to make Enchanted Armory Magic. Letting him make any item and giving it an enchantment. In the hands of a normal person it's already powerful. But in the hands of a swordsman as powerful as him, it's the ideal ability. In terms of swordplay he's on the same level as some of the best in One Piece like Zoro, Vista, Kyros, and Mihawk. And his physical levels (meaning his strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and recovery) is on par with the likes of All Might and Deku.

Professional Status:

Affiliations: Jaune, Arc Family, Ansel Militia, Monty Oum, Remnant, The Moratana Clan

Previous Affiliations: None

Occupations: Ronin, Nomad, Teacher, Vigilante

Previous Occupations: Terrorist, Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Rouge

Personal Status:

Status: Alive

Relatives: None

Background:

Andito is a member of a species of people called the Crossers. They go by many names, but Crossers are what he knows them as. Being a Crosser let's him travel from one world to another. Allowing him to learn and obtain many skills and all kinds of powers. But Andito wasn't a normal person. Growing up, he had no friends and was bullied rather often. He became distant, but never held a grudge. Although he did become more aggressive. He enjoyed reading about foreign history and would occasionally read about China and Japan. But when the topic of racism and injustice came up, it revealed a much darker side of him. He was enraged at the fact that supremacist would go so far and be so violent to stay in power. To vent he would travel to other worlds to fight and meditate. However what he was greeted by was people discriminating others they believed to be below them or unnatural. He had fallen into despair and had enough. He rallied the people he created as well as the victims of racism and oppression, and launched full scale attacks on several different places and people. First the nobles of Black Clover, Konohagakure and Sunagakure of Naruto, the nobles and World Nobles of One Piece, Hero Society of My Hero Academia, Siltvelt and Melromarc of The Rising of the Shield Hero, Anti-Mutant cities and communities in X-men, Britain, France, Canada, America, and finally. The four kingdoms of Remnant, specifically Mistral and Atlas. The clan was so powerful that not even if all these worlds and nations worked together they couldn't stop them. All hope seemed lost, until a lone warrior stood up to Andito and all 150 members of his clan. Another crosser who knew the problems of the other worlds but still held a strong sense of justice. It pained him to see Moratana do all of this. It was worse because he truly did it to avenge the people who suffered from all of it. He was confronted with words, but it soon turned into a all out brawl. Their battle was long and hard fought, but the hero won and got through to Andito. That instead of looking at the bad side of people, try to find the good in them instead. He banished himself from the worlds he attacked, and wandered through others in hopse to find peace and redemption. Then Monty Oum, the crosser who made Remnant, made him an offer. He would come to his world and help improve it from behind the scenes, in exchange for refuge on Remnant. Andito was reluctant, but accepted it. And then stumbled upon Jaune. He felt inclined to help him get stronger so he taught him his style of combat. Leading him onto the path he sought.

Skills: Craftsmanship, Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Ingenuity, Power Control, Dancing, Cooking, Singing, Good Judge of Character

Likes: Good People, True Heroes, Vigilantes, Jaune, Arc Family, Making Weapons, Books, Music, Good Food, Pretty Girls, Teaching, A Good Fight

Dislikes: Bad People, Racism, Unjustified Crime, Oppression, Senseless Terrorism, His Past Self, Upper-Class Society, Unfairness, Slavery, Traitors, Frauds

Motto: Being powerful is meaningless if you don't have strength or skill. Unless you have those then your just a waste of potential.

Fun Facts:

1. The style of swordplay Andi taught Jaune is a combination of Aincrad's single sword style and the Divine Blade sword skill. A style commonly used by players in Sword Art Online combined with the unique sword skill used by Akihito Kaiyaba.

2. Andi trained Jaune in a toned down version of his clan's training. The training equipment is enchanted to seal off any power that may give it's wearer an easier time training. So Jaune's strength and speed surpasses the majority of huntsmen and huntresses.

3. He taught him some breathing techniques to increase his stamina but not his physical power. When you control your breathing, you can keep going for longer periods of time.