Chapter 30 - The End

LAURA’S P.O.V

Louis kissed my nose as we pulled away with a huge grin, and it seems his smile was radiating around the stadium as I looked out among the mainly teenage girls, some were giving me nasty looks but girls were mostly smiling or cooing at Lou and I.

“See love I told you everything would work out, I love you Goldie locks.” Louis whispered to me away from the microphone.

“Really you’re still calling me Goldie locks? I'm not even blonde.” Louis just hummed and nodded to my question.

“I love you baby.” I whispered back and before I knew it Louis sweet lips were back on mine.

*******************************************

“Shit head you’re in trouble.” Niall sang to Louis when we got home 3 hours later.

Management nearly killed Louis after the ‘stunt’ he pulled on stage apparently it was ‘reckless and stupid’ but if you ask me it was an amazing thing to do; at least he wasn’t lying to his fans.

But as I said management wasn’t as frilled as I was so it ended in all of us getting an hour lecture about the Do’s and Don’ts of show business.

“I doubt I can get in any more trouble.” Louis mumbled but Niall just franticly shakes his head.

“No mate, Simons on the phone with Liam, apparently he wants to talk to you.” 

“Oh okay Ni where’s Lili?” Louis asked slightly paler now, I'm guessing Simon isn’t someone you want angry at you.

Niall pointed upstairs before heading to the kitchen. Louis turned to me giving me a light kiss before mumbling that he’d be down soon.

Then I watched silently as he made his ascent up the stairs.

LOUIS’ P.O.V

I dragged my feet up the stairs slowly hoping to delay my fate. I have no clue how Simon will react; sure we’ve done things management was against before but not this extreme and there was always more than one of us.

I pulled open Liam’s bedroom door only to find him in full conversion with who I can only assume to be Simon.

“Yeah mate he’s here now… yeah I’ll put him on.” I heard Liam announce into the phone and I couldn’t help but swallow the lump in my throat as I took the phone.

“Hello.” I croaked out nervously but I never expected the tone I would be greeted back with to be so … proud.

“Louis Tomlinson, well done she seems like a lovely girl your lucky to have her.” The smirk was almost visible in his words and I let myself let out the breath I’ve been holding since Niall came to get me.

“So you’re not mad.” I asked hopefully with the nerves still biting at me.

“Why would I be mad? Listen Louis there’s going to be people in your life who’s not going to like the choices you make and when you made that announcement today you knew that and you took the risk and told the truth anyway which is the best thing you could have done in all fair-ness and I can honestly say you have grown up Louis; you have finally become responsible for yourself and that’s all I can ask for and I’m proud of you.” My mouth was hanging open in shock, he was proud of me? Me? Louis? The immature one? Damn that was unexpected.

 “Thanks Si.” I sighed in relief

“All right Louis I have to go to a meeting now be good and send the others my love. Bye” 

I hung up the phone after bidding farewell to Simon only to find Liam staring at me; mouth agape.

“How do you do it?” He asked shell shocked.