Statement

All That Matters is a FanFic based on the phone game Duskwood created by Everbyte. This game has recently reached its conclusion and since I have been unable to get the story out of my head I decided to write a simple story following the last episode.

I do not own the characters or the town used in this story. These are all owned by Everbyte.

If you haven't played Duskwood I highly suggest you complete the game before you read this, it may contain some spoilers since this is my dream of the continuation of the story.

These characters are in their mid-twenties in this book, which means that there are some adult topics that may come up. There will be kissing, and some suggestive conversations but no smut because I don't have those kinds of skills. 

Originally I was going to just post this as I wrote it, but this story has developed into something that I could never have imagined. I wasn't going to edit it, or make any changes but I'm too the point were I'm far too invested not too. 

This is all just for fun, and I hope you all like what I dream happens next.

7/12- I promise to update as soon as I can, there is a lot of editing needed in the next scene and I'm too into what's happening right not in the story to go back. But soon, I promise.