The Introduction

A/N: Hey :) So I was watching The Vow this afternoon and I got inspired by the whole idea of moments and stuff. So I decided to do this. This is going to be a CrissColfer story and it'll probably be full of fluff. It's going to be a collection of one shots throughout their time together. Enjoy :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee or Darren and Chris.

The Introduction

Darren walked into the studio, removing his signature pink sunglasses as he entered the building. He was in for his first day of filming on the set of Glee after scoring the new part of Blaine Anderson. Darren looked around in awe; the place was massive and there were people EVERYWHERE. Darren heard footsteps behind him and he turned around to see a young woman holding a clipboard running towards him. She stopped in front of him and regained her breath before speaking.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Melanie. You're Darren Criss, right?"

"Yeah," Darren said, smiling at the fact that someone he had never met before knew his name.

"Ryan told me to meet you. I'm to take you to make-up and then to wardrobe," Melanie said, blushing slightly at Darren's smile.

"Great!" Darren replied, full of enthusiasm as always.

"Okay. Well, erm, if you'll follow me..." Melanie said, turning around and walking out of the main building in the direction of a large caravan. Darren followed her into the caravan where he stopped still and took in his surroundings.

"Awesome," he breathed at the sight of everyone mulling around, doing their own thing.

A woman made her way over to Darren and put out her hand. "Hi," she said. "I'm Rachel. You look a bit confused...?"

Darren reached out and shook Rachel's hand. "I'm Darren," he said. "I was with, erm..." Darren trailed off. Melanie seemed to have disappeared.

"Mel brought you in, right?" Rachel said, acknowledging his confused look. "Yeah, she tends to leave like that."

Darren laughed nervously. "Yeah. Anyway, apparently Ryan wanted me to come here first...?"

"Yes, that sounds about right," Rachel said, nodding. "Take a seat next to Chris there and I'll send someone over."

"Cool," Darren said as Rachel walked away. He looked around and saw Chris Colfer sat in a chair in front of a mirror. Darren knew who Chris was, and he had known they would be working together, but Darren was still getting use to the whole 'being on TV' thing. So of course he was slightly star-struck.

Darren walked over to the empty chair next to Chris and sat down. Chris looked up from his magazine and smiled at Darren.

"Hey," he said. "You must be Darren. I'm Chris."

Darren couldn't believe someone as famous as Chris Colfer knew his name. Then again, Chris was probably told Darren's name this morning.

"Hi," Darren replied. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too," Chris said, grinning at Darren's slightly-star-struck face before returning to his magazine.

A make-up artist came over and Darren's mind was soon occupied with blusher and hair products (apparently his character used a lot of hair gel).

But he would never forget that meeting.