I Can Feel It

"NOW, WELCOME TO THE STAGE A BAND SOME OF YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW! GIVE IT UP FOR-"

"PETRIKOR!"

With that, four teenagers ran on stage, the crowd cheering. First came a tall blonde girl with a guitar in hand, then a boy with long hair and a guitar, then a shorter red head with drumsticks and finally, a shorter girl with a bass. All four had smiles on their faces, excited for their first concert in almost three years and their first concert under their new name.

As soon as the first song began a boy in the crowd was in awe. He couldn't take his eyes off of the drummer, they seemed to be in another world, fully focused on their instrument. Their red curls bounced as they played, the lights reflecting in their eyes and the glistening sweat across their skin. To summarise, the drummer was hot. And only slightly made Ranboo happy that he'd let himself be dragged to this concert by his friends.

He hadn't wanted to go but Aimsey had "accidentally" bought an extra ticket and he didn't want it to go to waste. So now here he was, in a crowd at a concert for a band he's never heard of before. Checking out the drummer. Just a typical Friday night. Well not really. The music was good though too though, he had to give them credit for that at least.

Ash completely tuned out the rest of the world while they played, only thinking of the feeling of their drumsticks hitting their drums and their feet on the pedals. They felt drops of sweat roll down their back but ignored what was going on around them. There was no crowd, no guitars, no singing, just drums and the faint sound of the bass giving them their cues. It was just Ash. Ash and their drums. And they were loving it. But eventually it came to an end.

They were barely thinking as they stood up, the crowd cheering. Barely thinking while they walked to the front of the stage. Not thinking as they threw the sticks for their fans. Only thinking as they saw a tall, fluffy haired boy catch one. Thinking as the two made eye contact. Ash gave him a quick wink and then a heartbeat later walked away after the rest of the band. They didn't think of the blush on their own face, or how that look might have affected the tall boy in the crowd. They simply walked away with a grin, adrenaline still pumping through their veins as they got ready to meet some of their fans.

 They simply walked away with a grin, adrenaline still pumping through their veins as they got ready to meet some of their fans

Hi! Welcome to this story! I just wanna say a few things before I go any further (:

1. Its not exact but most of the bands songs will be early Hey Violet songs, thats also why the ocs' appearances are roughly based on Nia, Rena, Casey and Miranda during the ROWYSO tour

2. Ash uses they/them pronouns for the start of the fic but later will use they/he, Wren uses she/they, Bea uses she/her and Oliver uses he/him

3. This story will NOT include anything sexual, the most it'll be is making out

4. There may be triggering topics in this book so there will be TWs where necessary

5. I'm using a fake name (Mark) for Ranboo purely to make it feel more natural

6. Finally, this is literally just something im working on for fun, so if you send hate then disrespectfully: fuck off <3

Enjoy the story!

- Akos, 13/6/22