Telling 3 People

Ok so in this AU drew was originaly a girl but never really liked being one so he came out to his parents and thankfully they were cool. But now in his 2nd year of high school he kinda wants to change back so he started by telling his "girlfriend" Btw in this AU drew and zoey dont really want to date but their parents want them to so when they go shopping and spend "drews money" their really just spending zoeys dad money. Also zoey shuger daddy is still gives her money but drew knows about it.

Drews POV:

Ugh sometimes I wish I stayed a girl. Why did I have to change. I just relized liam, henry, zoey, lia, and jake- wait jake doesnt even talk to us anymore. guess it doesnt matter sence hes bean avoiding us for those music freaks. ugh sometimes I wonder if he prefers us over those freaks. how though? I mean I know there nice and share the same talent and support his belifes and- wait... I am a bad friend to jake. no back to wanting to be a girl again so I guess I need to tell my perants first.

After telling his parents

I cant belive my parents said its ok to become a girl again. wait how do i tell my friends this. they didnt even know i was trans. hmm lemme start with telling zoey sence we really arent dating.

Zoeys POV:

UGH. where is it? I can't find my bright red lipstick and my shuger daddys gonna call soon.

Ring Ring

AHH that must be him. "Hello?" I said. "sorry but I have a bisness trip for a month zoey". "oh ok see you in a month then" few I really couldnt find my red lipstick.

Ring Ring

Again?

Z:Hey who is this?

D:Hey zoey can we meet at the mall I need to talk to you about something

Z: sure!

AT the mall

Drews POV:

As I Waited for zoey at the mall I had my hoodie on. I always had my hoodie on even at school why? because my sister Ellie likes to do my hair so I let it grow."HEY DREW!" I heard zoey yelling running towards me. "Hi zoey I want to tell you something". I said nervesly. "Yes?" she said waiting to be supprised. "ok So when I was about 10 I wanted to be a boy you might be asking why are you saying that because i was origanaly a girl to a turned into a boy but now I want become back into a girl and my parents said yes so i know i had to tell you guys and just im a girl now?" I relized I was rambling and looked at zoey. She looked shocked then a huge worrying smile on her face. She took my hand and dragged my to a store bought some clothes then told me to put them on.

After putting the clothes on I relized that My hair was a mess but I didnt care. when I came out zoey looked at me closely. Then pulled a brush out her bag and proceeded to brush my hair.

Z: eeeeeeeee you look so cute

D: Really?

Z: Yeah! can I take a picture?

D: sure I guess...

Click

"How does it look?" I asked her as she looked at the phone not saying anything."It looks........... SO CUTE" She yelled making everyother person at that store look at us."shhhhh. SHUT UP" I slightly yell."ugh can we go home now?" I asked her."Sure after I get you these clothes" She said pulling out 300 bucks out her purse. these clothes cost that much?

After Buying the clothes and leaving

Hmm I have to tell liam and henry that Im a girl now. But how would they react? hmm I guess i'll just text them.

drew: Hey Guys?

Henry: Yep

Laim: Hey

Drew: I need to tell you guys something

Laim: you can tell us bro

Drew: UH well When I was about 10 I wanted to be a boy
Because Im origanily a Girl and now I wanna be a girl only 

outside of school.

Henry: I understand but DAMN thats a lot of words.

Laim: Its only a lot because you can bearly read 3 sentences.

For the Next hour they just chat bout random stuff

Word count: 737