6//Promise

No POV.

Dark held onto (Y/N), his arms embracing her, and acting as a shield from any danger. He kept rubbing her back and patting it gently, too.

"Baby girl, I'm here." He coos in her ear, rocking back and forth, trying to calm her down. It works, surprisingly. (Y/N)'s was buried in Dark's chest, her hands holding onto his shirt, and shivering, the shirt more than likely soaking up her tears.

"Shh... I've got you... I've got you... nothing will hurt you..." Dark plants a kiss on (Y/N)'s head.

She sniffles, tears still running down her face. "I'm... sorry..." Her words were muffled by his shirt.

"It's okay. Don't be sorry. I should've stayed by your side."

She shakily sighs, and looks up at Dark.

"Why..."

"Why what, baby girl?"

"... Why do you insist on caring about me?" (Y/N) released her grip from Dark's shirt and gave him a look. "Why did you threaten me, starve me, only to release me back, and have me killed by whatever it was that looked like my friend??"

He didn't respond. Couldn't, actually. He himself didn't know why.

"I absolutely hate you for what you've done to me. I think I have scars because of you stabbing my stomach and burning my wrist." She showed him, but they were nowhere to be found. "Wh... okay. Maybe you healed me... but you still did that to me." (Y/N) tried getting up, but Dark pulled her back down almost immediately.

"You need to stay down. Please trust me for once."

She huffed and remained sitting with Dark.

"You need to explain alot to me while we're here, then. Otherwise, I'll find that thing and-"

"Please, don't. You're too beautiful to die." His tone went from a menacing, evil little rat, to a saddened, soft tone. (Y/N) blushed, completely surprised at how fast he changed.

"... Thank you...?"

Dark gave her a hug, and she hesitantly returns it.

"(Y/N), I may be a horrible, Demonised-Mark, but I absolutely care about you." He removed himself from the hug and just looked at her, his face and mind clear from any tricks and sinister intentions. "You caught my eye the moment you actually acknowledged my existance. I know things have been happening to you, things that I caused, and how nothing is making any sense, but I want you to know I'm not going to hurt you. I should've had this mindset from when I..."

"Kidnapped me."

"... Yeah... but I didn't think clearly, and I am so sorry for hurting you."

(Y/N) wanted to believe him, but so far, his bad deeds tower over his one good deed, which wasn't even a full good deed, more like half of one.

"I know, 'Should I really trust you?' Think about it. I could've left you, but I didn't want to."

"For the last time, please stop reading my thoughts."

"I'm really trying! It gets confusing to me."

The tired girl sighs. "Okay. I did say that I'm leaning on forgiving you, and so far this event is making me want to trust and forgive you. Just... promise me two things, okay?"

"Anything, baby girl."

"Don't force me to call you any other name other than Dark or Darkiplier, because I sure as shit did not enjoy calling you Master, and don't read my thoughts. Can we agree on that?" She crossed her arms.

"Absolutely." Dark raised up a hand for a pinky promise, but instead, (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, and Dark bit his tongue.

"You're really struggling to not read them, aren't you?"

"I can do it."

She finally returned the pinky promise, and hugs Dark for a moment. He gladly returns the hug.

"Thank you. I'm tired and want to sleep. You can... you can share my bed, if you'd like." A blush crept up on the both of them.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't mind, but-"

"Don't be horny in bed." She gives him a look.

"Got it. Go under the bed for a moment, though."

(Y/N) does so, and Dark steps out of the room, into the hallway, looking for any signs of the Fake (Fr/N). None. He goes back to the room.

"Okay. We can get in the bed now."

She crawls out from under the bed and dusts herself off. "Why'd you have me get under the bed?"

"I rather have the thing notice me than you. I want you alive, despite what you said in the past."

"Oh..." The girl didn't know what to say. "Um... that's... that's really sweet of you."

"Just doing what I should've been doing before." Dark delicately takes (Y/N)'s hand and walks her to the bed. "Ladies first." He smirks, receiving an eyeroll from her. She takes off her shoes that she's surprisingly forgotten were on, and goes under the covers, into bed, too tired to remove anything else. Dark does the same, and takes his pants off too.

"Hey, woah, woah, woah. What are you doing?" She shuffles in the bed.

Dark climbs into the bed and slides down, putting his head on the pillow, and turning to face (Y/N). "I wore jeans. Do you wanna experience how unholy they feel while sleeping?"

"... Okay. Don't put your dick anywhere near my butt."

"Darn! My plan has been foiled! Ooh, whatever shall I do?" He puts a hand up to his head in defeat, and stuck his tongue out at (Y/N) playfully. She noticed his tongue had a small chunk missing from it.

"I see you staring. It was an accident, that's all."

"Oh. Does it hurt at all?"

"Do you wanna find out~?" Dark winks, and (Y/N) sighs, giving him a small smile.

"Goodnight, Dark."

"Goodnight, (Y/N)."

974 words.