Chapter 7

Elijah POV:
It was great to see all the Mikaelsons reunited as one. That has been my greatest wish! We just need Finn back. I hope at some point he is able to join us. However, I must say how surprised I am seeing how much Niklaus has grown and matured. I truly believe it is because of Hayley. They seem like a flame and a moth seeing that wherever she goes, he follows. I truly wonder how close they are to one another. He seems that he is smitten with her but knowing Niklaus it could be a manipulation game seeing that she is also a hybrid.

I must say I find Hayley extremely attractive. Not only is she physically attractive but she has a strong persona. She easily is able to put people in their places and she's not afraid of consequences. That is both concerning and admirable. I need to know if Hayley feels something for my brother beyond friendship. I have not been in a relationship for a while and I believe we have compatibility. Although, I understand that I have to do things with caution since I can see how infatuated Niklaus is with her.

Niklaus POV:
I can see that Elijah has an interest on My Little Wolf and I plan to end it before he even attempts to do something. Maybe, I can bring a past lover. I rather endure the process of him reuniting with a woman I despised in the past than see him develop something with Hayley. I can possibly bring Katherine back? I hate her and will always carry a grudge against her. However, I can respect that she's a survivor. Nevertheless, as a parent I can understand the pain she endured with having her child taken away from her. She has done a lot of bad things, however she has done it to survive. That is the biggest difference between Elena and Katherine. Katherine has had to endure a lot and by herself. Although, I understand Elena has surpassed multiple obstacles, she has always been surrounded by people who love her. As someone who has oftentimes felt alone, I can empathize with Katherine. Therefore, if there is still something there between my brother and her, I will be more than willing to tolerate her presence. I truly just want Elijah as far away from Hayley as possible.

Third Person POV:
On the other side of town, Stefan was dealing with his own obstacles. His brother and Elena were getting closer. Even though he knew internally he no longer harbored any feelings towards Elena, it still hurts knowing how much she played him and Damon. He can empathize to an extent with all of her struggles. However, he would have appreciated knowing that she was falling for Damon while still being with him. That internal dilema was affecting him more than he thought.

On the other hand, the love of his life Caroline was in an intimate relationship with Tyler. He knows that he cannot say anything because Caroline has not fallen for him. However, it hurts to see his wife loving another man that is not him. Nevertheless, be intimate with him. He did not know what to do.

Stefan POV:
I was walking inside my home in which I saw Damon push Elena to the wall looking at her with affection and she was responding to his affection. I wanted to cry. Not because I loved Elena. More so, seeing Damon again. I haven't seen Damon since the day I died and even with all of our struggles, I still love my brother.

Elena, can we talk? Sure, she responded. Let's go for a walk, I responded. She took my hand and was leaning for a kiss but I turned so she can kiss my cheek. I could tell it hurt her but honestly I did not care. As I took my hand away from hers, I took a glimpse at Damon and I saw that he was surprised with my action.

We began walking and Elena questioned me where I was at. I responded with: "I took a break from the city because I needed time away from it." She responded if it was the city I needed to take time away from or her. I simply said: "Both".

"Look Elena, I know you are falling for Damon." She was about to cut me and I said please let me talk. " I am breaking up with you. Not because you are falling for Damon but simply because I fell out in love with you. We had a good run and you will always be important to me. However, I realize that your not the person for me. Therefore, I am letting you go to be with whoever you want to be. Whether that being my own brother. I simply want you to be happy. However, that happiness will not occur from me." She began crying and said if there was anyway I can change my mind and I said no. From there, I simply kissed her forehead as a way of letting her go.

I am finally free to openly pursue Caroline. I know she currently loves Tyler but I know what the future holds. I will wait for her and will always be there for her. I will put her first and show her what true love is. She is my soulmate and she deserves the world.

However, before I even do that I will need to help the Mikaelsons. I wish for Klaus to get the happiness he rightfully deserves and that is Hayley. I will help him get Hayley to realize that he is the man for her.

As I was planning how to help Klaus and Hayley, I received a call from Bonnie. Therefore, I answered: "What's up?" She responded with, Elena and I fucked up. What did y'all do, I asked. She mentioned: We woke Elijah and Esther to kill Klaus and now Esther is channeling my family."

Meet me at Klaus's home right now. Hell no, he will kill me. No he won't. Klaus and I are trying to protect our loved ones. Nevertheless, we want to be happy. If you truly repent, he will want you on his side. You will also be protected against anything. He's a good ally to have. We totally misjudged him when he came into this town. I am asking you to trust me. He also just brought a were-witch called Hayley who I think you would have a great friendship with. She's extremely powerful and an amazing person. Okay she responded. I will meet you there.

Third Person POV:
Did he believe it, Damon asked Bonnie. Yes, she responded. "We have an in and that will be Stefan and the so called Hayley. Clearly Hayley is the key to stopping Klaus. Moreover, Stefan clearly cares for her. If we are able to manipulate and twist things around, she will be on our side," Elena mentioned. Elena had been pissed that Stefan had broken up with her. Moreover, hearing him speak nice things about anyone that is not her frankly pisses her off.

However, what they did not expect was that Caroline and Tyler were there to stand besides the Mikaelsons. When Tyler broke his curse, he left town for a few days to deal with the changes of now being a werewolf. During that time, he somehow ended at Hollis bar. There, he met Hayley and she became like a sister to him. She helped him accept himself for who he was. She also introduced him to other folks who were simply lost and trying to find their way. When he returned, he told Caroline and she was grateful. She saw the videos of Tyler's uncle and they were awful. Therefore, she was glad someone who understood was able to support Tyler. She was honestly jealous at first seeing that she is a possessive individual. However, Hayley had informed Tyler that vampires have the capacity to enter your mind and transmit emotions and/or see experiences one faces. Therefore, he showed Caroline everything he went through with Hayley and Caroline finally understood that Tyler and Hayley loved each other as siblings. It actually made sense why they connected so wellS Hayley never met her biological family and Tyler was a single child. They connected and developed a strong love as family would. Caroline also felt connected to Hayley. Therefore, Tyler connected both women and they became tight.

That is why they both do not plan on participating on the plan Elena, Bonnie, Matt, Alaric, and Damon were planning. Caroline also cared for Klaus. She knows she does not love him. She is in love with Tyler. However, that does not take away that she cares deeply for Klaus. Therefore, she does not plan to hurt Klaus seeing that he has done nothing to the gang in a while.

Side note:
Hayley does not know that Caroline, the girl from her vision is the same girl she has been talking with on the phone. Hayley has met Tyler but she has never met Caroline directly. Therefore, in next episode when they meet she will feel embarrassed for her thoughts. She will regret thinking like that especially knowing that she means a lot to Tyler.

(Hopefully it makes sense. Please know that this is my first story and will edit throughout book to make it easier to understand. I am setting up the plot. Even though Klaus and Stefan are trying to take care of everyone, a fight will still occur between the Mystic Falls gang, Esther, and Mikael. If plot needs editing, I will make them along the way. :) )