Chapter 1~

You were walking through your favourite stretch of the mall, about to turn the corner to go to HMV, but you froze. You could swear you just heard a familiar laugh. Niall's laugh.... Shrieks and screams suddenly filled the air, and you were sure it had to be them.

   "We have to go, boys!" You recognized Louis' voice, and peeked your head around the corner. Just then, Liam tripped over himself and fell right onto you.

  "Oh, I'm really quite sorry, may I ask what your name is? I'm Li-" Liam was quickly cut off by Zayn as the boys were helping the two of you up.

  "No time for that!" Zayn grabbed your wrist, dragging you along. The fans were'nt far behind.

  "May I quickly ask why you are bringing me with you?! I'm a fan too!" You shout at them. They look shocked.

  "So, let me get this straight. You're a fan," You nod. "And you're questioning us taking you?!" Niall burst out laughing.

  "That makes as much sense as.." Niall paused to think.

  "What Niall says when he has food in his mouth." Liam said, causing you all to laugh. Niall just blushed. Zayn rushes you out a door, and you barely even notice.

  "Maybe we should-" Niall was looking at you, when the screams once again sounded.

  "Here they come." Harry said, sighing. The boys pulled you into their van, creepy and beautiful as it may sound. The driver pulls out of the parking lot, and you finally feel a little bit of comfort wash over you.

  "Dammit!" Louis shouts. The boys look at him, confused. You look up confused as well.

  "What?" Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry all chime at once. Woah, creepy...

  "We still have her!" Louis says in a panicky tone. The boys all stare at you, unsure of what to do.

~~~~~~~

Vote&Comment my dears

xx

Marina~Lee