chapter 6

(Third pov)

Inside the glamorous Garnet palace where the Current Emperor Resides; trhough the long corridor and where a big astonishing red door stands, two knights guarding the entrance of the Door. behind those door is  where the meeting of the Aristocrat and nobles are bieng held. The room is huge nad luxurious, long table and several chairs that being occupied by the nobles that are present, aside from the noble there are servants that are present to attend thier needs standing at the side.

'Aaahhhh~! How many complains are they gonna come up with? These problems can be solved so easily!' A blond man groaned as he pinched the bridge of hes nose feeling a headache just by listening, it's been two hour's after the meeting started, some nobles from different household keep complaining thing's that can easily solved if they look carefully into it. The meeting should have ended earlier but a person brought up a subject that isn't connected in this meeting, and now they are debating on something so trivial 'ambitious noble. . . .'

Anastacius only sighed as he keep watching the two nobles that has been bickering none stop 'i want to get over with this stupid meeting and go home' he thought as he run his fingers on hes blond hair, he's eyes darted around the room and spotted a blonde man like him 'im sure Claude is really annoyed at this point'

"Like i said!This matter can be easily solved in a matter of time if you stop your complaints and sort this out on your own." A noble man stated, tapping his fingers on the table, a small frown has forming his face as he patiently said his own thoughts to these matters.

"It'll be faster if the court supports it" the other noble snapped back. This continued on for a while before they calmed down, the other nobles that are present kept quiet and just watch as the meeting goes on.

'Aahhh~ life is very tough' while Anastacius is having a lone time on his on world, claude on the other side is really having enough of the full nonsense that noble man keep spouting, felix on the side just sweatdrop feeling the dread.

(Time skip brought to you by Anastacius being lost on his own world as claude trying to keep his Composure)

(Anastacius pov)

'Atlast! Thus the meeting ends here!' I cheered After another 20 minutes or so, the Emperor ended the meeting stating it's a useless topic that the Marques brought up.

"Max, gather all the papers and carry them back to the carriage" standing right besides me is my personal assistant. long silver white hair and a pair of red irie eyes soft white skin, tall and slender body that can be mistaken as a girl sometimes, he wears a pair of glasses.

"Ah-  yes your grace" stuttering from his words, i guess he doze off again, i stood up from my chair as Max gathered all the files and documents from the table "ahh but may i ask? Where are you heading to?" Max asked as he saw me walking towards the door "ill be out for a while, ill have some quick talk with his Majesty" i replied glancing at the emperor who it seem's alredy left the room with he's trusted knight.

Before i could follow them someone stopped me, i looked at the person infront of me and i wont be suprise who it is "greetings Roger" i smiled, i dont like to talk to him, " good day to you, lord Anastacius" he puts hes right arms on hes chest and bow.

"It's been a while since the last time we talked, i hope I'm not a bother"he said, giving me his signature smile "not at all, you can drop the formalities" i casually replied "Ok, but may i ask? What's your opinion about the subject that Marques brought up?"