𝟬𝟬𝟴.

DAYVON BENNETT𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 • 𝟮𝗔𝗠———————————————OMNISCIENT

DAYVON BENNETT
𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 • 𝟮𝗔𝗠
———————————————
OMNISCIENT

Von put on his black gloves as he watched nau'jour leave out the studio door.

The parking lot was empty & it seemed like everyone had already left but him.

Getting out the car von grabbed his gun holding it behind him & walked up behind nau'jour.

"Aye you nau'jour?" He asked.

As soon as he turned around von hit him in the head with his gun causing him to drop to the ground.

Smirking, von let off four shots two to his head, two to his chest.

"I put my eyes on a nigga then I'm bound to get him" he smiled.

Before syngular attended the high school she goes to now nau'jour went there. Him & von never got along at all so now that von got the chance to kill him it made him happy. Killing his enemies felt like everything to him.

He hurried & put him in a black garbage bag. After tying it he put him in the trunk & drove deep in the woods where he would usually put his bodies.

He had already dug out a spot for him so he took nau'jour out his trunk throwing him in the pit but cut off his hand.

After some time he was done covering his deceased body with dirt. It wasn't noticeable at all.

"Job well done" he smiled grabbing his things.

Throwing his shovel in the back he hopped in the front seat & drove to nau'jour's momma house. He creeped to the front door leaving nau'jour's hand on the porch. After that he got in the car & drove home.

He had a secret shed where he would keep his things so that's where he put his shovel after washing it off.

He threw out his gloves & got in the shower making sure he washed off his body thoroughly.

He was happy he had gotten him gone. He meant it when he said he was killing for syngular no matter what.

-