Chapter 14: Crow Leader

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I was now currently sitting between Issei and Asia, seeing as their the only people in the room that currently trusts me. The awkwardness was clearly visible, it's the same as asking a random person about the weather, only for her to look at you weirdly.

 The awkwardness was clearly visible, it's the same as asking a random person about the weather, only for her to look at you weirdly

(Y/n's expression)

While seating down, I see Rias just looking at me with narrowed eyes, glaring at me as I just take one cookie from the bowl I brought and started eating, it was quite delicious.

Y/n:"Delicious, your mom's good at baking, Issei." I compliment his mom.

Issei:"Gee, thanks. My mom would love to hear that." He said while scratching his behind his head.

Y/n:"Sooo...I'm guessing that your confused on why I'm here?" I asked them.

Rias:"Exactly. As I remember we were enemies just a few days earlier, it's common for us to be both surprised and on-guard." She answered.

Y/n:"*Sigh* You still don't accept the fact that I've changed?" I asked her as she nodded. "Fine, that's your choice. Anyway, I'm here to discuss about the overseers of Kuoh." I said as Rias rises on of her eyebrows in curiousity.

Rias:"Me and Sona are the 2 Overseers. What would you like to discuss, Riser?" She asked me.

Y/n:"I've already discussed this with Sona Sitri, but I also want to hear your thoughts on the matter." I informed her. "After all, I'm going to be the 3rd overseer of Kuoh." I revealed which suprised her, making her stand up from the bed she sat.

Rias:"WHAT!? How come both me and Sona weren't informed of this!?" She yelled at me as I bring up both my arms, signalling her to stop and calm down.

Y/n:"Calm down, I was also surprised when I heard it, but I requested for it to be kept secret." I said to her.

After a while, she finally calms down and gets sits back on Issei's bed, still glaring at me.

Rias:"*Sigh* Now thag you've informed of this, I suppose that's all you came to inform me?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Actually no, I have another to tell you, it's more of a request, I'd say." I answered.

Rias:"Well, go on, what is it?" She asked me.

Y/n:"I'm here to inform you that a great threat is going to befall upon Kuoh. I wish for you to train your peerage and yourself in preparation." I requested as I her get mad.

Rias:"Are you implying my peerage and me are too weak to handle the event you said will befall Kuoh?" She asked with venom.

Y/n:"In a way, yes." I answered truthfully.

Even though I know this will make my relationship with Rias deteriorate, She's not gonna listen or believe to anything I say, unless it's proven to be true, especially with Riser's body.