Chapter 8

Austin is now going on tour around the world. When the tour is over he buys me tickets to meet O2L. I ask him to buy 3 extra meet and greet passes. You take Jose and Katie and Emily. When we arrived at the arena we had to wait in the long line. We were last people in line to meet them. When it was my turn I started crying and for the picture u stood between them. They were super nice and crazy in person. I loved meeting them. I gave them my number and told them to text me with a little wink. After the concert we stayed in a hotel and in the morning we would go home.

Next week Austin was going to go on tour with 5th Harmony, Shawn Mendes, and BeckyG.
It was the next week and I got woke up by Austin yelling at me to get up. The next day we were going all the way to Ohio a long way from Texas on a tour bus.
When we reached Texas it was 9 am and we had an hour and a half to get ready and meet tons of Mahomies and have sound check. After the sound check you all had until 6:30 the concert starts at 7:30.
After the concert get back on the tour bus and go to Ohio.

*Ohio*
Ohio was amazing where we went it was Cincinnati. After the meeting and sound check we went outside to the city to explore.

It was huge I thought I was going to get lost. A couple of Mahomies came up and got pictures with us through the time we were in the city.
After we went into a couple of places we left cause it was getting really crowed.

The concert that night was amazing but Texas was probably the best since Austin had sold out the arena.