welcome back!!

hello all!!

it has been uh, a while.

i've been really busy, i just graduated high school recently and i got a job. i've been focused on me more in all honesty and it's been so long since i wrote something to post it. i currently have a story, if you've seen my public board thing you've probably noticed me talking about it, but this story has upwards of 30k words and counting. i've been writing it since before i took a break and it's a huge story.

i also have a couple one shots, because i strictly write about awsten knight/waterparks they're all about him but i do really like them, and as soon as i get more written i will try and post them!!

but anyway!! when i was writing instagram i loved the style of just telling a story via social media formats but i couldn't really get my plot across strictly through instagram posts or dms so i kinda went off the rails and turned it into a regular book (which was not the plan), so if y'all don't mind to read another one like that i decided to attempt again!! except this time i have more platforms to work with (things like instagram, twitter, etc.). if the formatting of the "instagram" pages look weird it's because you may have a different font than i do (i'm using kohinoor gujarati). the dates at the end of the chapters are when i finished writing, not when i posted!! i posted all of them july 18th!!

i really hope you like it, i'm so sorry for being gone as long as i was. but i'm really trying to get back in the groove of writing, however i may do that, including formatting a story to look like social media apps :]

- lastheavenn_