Chapter Fourty-Two: The Naked Truth

Ethan's Pov

The girls, minus Hanna, were at mine and Spencer's house.

Hanna and her mother were at the school because the principal would be discussing the naked picture of Kate. All I know is that Hanna is going to be in so much trouble, for something that she didn't even do.

Right now the four of us were standing next to each other, staring at what Spencer got using Ali's claim ticket.

It was a red coat. A freaking red coat.

"That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?" Emily asked.

"That's what they gave me" Spencer said.

"So, basically, you picked up her dry cleaning" I sarcastically said.

Emily nodded while Spencer glared at me in annoyance.

"I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this" Aria said.

"Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom" Spencer said.

"So now we're saying this Vivian darkperson had her own wardrobe too?" Emily asked.

Spencer nodded and pointed towards the coat.

"Well, this is weird" I sighed.

"Can I touch it?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, it's a raincoat, Aria, it's not a mummy" Spencer deadpanned.

Aria glared at her before walking towards the coat, grabbing it.

"Where's Hanna?" Spencer asked.

"She and her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school" Emily said and I nodded.

"Yeah. Kate's mom printed out that naked picture and she's threatening to sue. She wants blood" I said.

"Hanna's" Emily sighed.

"Yeah and probably mine too. I'm the one who told her that Kate used to be called 'boil n' baggies'" Spencer sighed.

I frowned and gently patted her back as she sat down on the couch.

"Who told A?" Emily asked, confused.

"Who tells A anything? That plan was probably in motion the moment Kate walked into school" I scoffed.

"Guys, check it out" Aria said.

We turned around to see her holding something in her hand, it looked like a piece of paper.

"What is that?" I asked, confused.

"It's a phone number" Aria said.

"Whose?" Spencer asked.

"Uh, there's no name" Aria said.

"Let's call it" Spencer immediately said.

"Ok, stop. Now I feel like we're in a bad place" Emily said.

"We're in our living room, Emily. We are holding a coat" Spencer said, gesturing to me and her.

"Yeah, that belongs to someone who's no longer alive" Emily deadpanned.

"Em. How can we not call this?" Aria said, holding the paper in her hand.

"Yeah, whoever this is may have some answers, like why on earth did Alison need to be this Vivian person?" I said.

"Yeah, and who was Vivian meeting, and why?" Spencer nodded.

"You think we're gonna find that out from a number in a pocket?" Emily sarcastically asked.