fever: epilogue

"You talk too much

"You talk too much." The words were followed by a rough spit filled with the blood of Thor, aiming towards the feet of a villain who continued to beat the God of Thunder until he would succumb and weep with honesty.

The titan paid no mind to the exhausted heap of flesh that was Thor, his target becoming Loki. 

"The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have preference."

"Oh, I do. Kill away!"

There was a large gold gauntlet that was adorning the large titan figure, that was introduced by his alien minions as Thanos; the people's salvation but right now he was threatening the very being that saved the Asgardians on multiple occasions.

"Your brother's head first, then how about the heart of the boy."

"Please, I have been trying to rid of him for light years." 

The gold was now pressed aggressively to the head of the dark haired God's brother, the choking of breathe becoming choking cries of agony. 

Loki remained stone faced for some time, as Alvissmal visible flinched within the hold of one of the minions. Hoping that not seeing the truth in front of him would wake him from the nightmare. 

His jaw was grabbed harshly from one of the servants, the other remaining as a restraint, they forced his eyes to watch his friend lose the battle of life before him, forced to face to Loki whose eyes watched the tears fall from both his brother and Alvissmal.

The illuminated purple sparks continued to kill Thor's last grasp on life. The stone face of Loki began to crack, with each harder push from Thanos his eyes told the story of a broken God, a God that might have claimed no emotions to his brother yet the thought of his death truly becoming a reality petrified the God of Mischief. 

"All right, Stop!" The teary eyed shout held emotions never expressed before. At that Thanos released Thor from his tortuous attack, leaving him gasping for air while responding like the leader he is.

"We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard." The blood filled inhaling, gasping made Loki show a face of betrayal against his brother once again. 

"You let him take it?" It was pointless trusting Loki, Thor knew that much. That is why he sent Alvissmal following him like a puppy on a leash, like red ribbons tied at each other's pinkies, joining their fate and decisions with a tug. So, though Thor loved Alvissmal like no other, the feling of betrayal from him rendered him in more pain than Thanos' gauntlet. 

"I have no say in such, I could barely live through the scrams inside. Please forgive me Thor. I beg you." He could not bare to see distaste light the eyes of Thor towards him.  He trully did not mean to betray the brother, he was stuck. 

Loki presents the Tesseract omitting a blue glare of light, blinding in the dark and death filled scene around them. The God of Mischief steps towards the threat, hand extending towards him, offering the Tesseract for his brother and Alvissmal's life.