Prologue: Begining

REWRITTEN 1/4/24

.

.

.

In a war, that started years... eons ago even.

Sides were picked. Who was good?.... Who was bad?

Fighting the darkness that consumes, the light is blinded by what is in front.

These beings were the consequences of their actions, pushed aside. They didn't even know what existed in the void, the void was tired of seeing a pointless war.

An endless cycle that will never end, the dark and light fighting over something that lost meaning a long time ago.

So these beings came up with a plan. To leave and hopefully start over, happy.

---

In a home, deep down in the underworld in the cave, someone was walking back and forth, while others watched and listen to their ranting "We can't keep this up" they whispered "WE CAN'T KEEP LIVING THIS THIS, FUCKING N1GH7MAR3!" a somewhat robotic voice say, PJ, "WE CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS F*CKING SHI7 JUMPING FROM OF AU TO O┴HER, HOPING ^ND PR4YING TH3Y DON'T F*<K!N6 F!ND U$!"

A raspy voice pops in, Lurror, "Hun, ya need to chill for a sec there-"

"ya! you need to calm your tits down, the more stressed you are, the more bitchy you becoming" PJ snapped at the own of the voice, "Cres... shut it" he hissed, Crescent rolled his eyes but he understood what PJ was stressed about. The neverending war happening outside is getting worse with every battle...

"Why can't we just leave and hide? Maybe in an AU?" A smooth quiet voice asked, Lux, her aura washed over the room, PJ sat down next to a white hooded teen, Goth, "And where do we go? Staying in any AU is too risky, the moment we get discovered... we either get used to fighting the war or killed" PJ fustering covers his face with his hands and leans back. Goth patting his shoulder, "Anti Void is also out of the question, Error lives here"

"But she is right, you should leave" They all turn to see Death "Most of you are Ink's kids, can't you make an AU even if it's empty...it would be safer than out here"

"wouldn't he notice the brand new au though that randomly appeared?" Crescent pointed out, "Not really, since we are half of Ink's power" PJ commented "but the risk is still there if he finds out that he didn't make it"

"Highly doubt it, heard he is kinda" Lurror does a few hand movements "Ya'll know... stupid", Death shrugged, "And he is also the Leader of the Star Sans and has the most Multiverse eating from his hand"

"It's shocking how we haven't been founded yet," Goth sigh

It didn't matter how they thought it or the ideas they came up with, they would be found... Death is right, most of the Multiverse follows Ink, and those who don't, either follow Nightmare or don't care

PJ sighed and stood up again, "si caminas otra vez, como caballo sin cabeza, mejor que te sientes, way" Crescent's glace follows him, PJ stops "I guess making an AU is our way out, the only one who has a chance on doing it... is Palette"

Lurror said, "So what? The kiddo can do it, can't he?"

"The kid is like 8... what if doesn't he know" PJ looked at Lurror, Goth cap his hands "Well there's only one way to find out now" and smiled

That is what they did, that went to an 8-year-old, Palette, one of the Creator's kids... and the only one whose power is closest to them.

Hopefully, the kid knows what he is doing, thankfully it wasn't anything big just a small empty AU for them to live. For they can stop and just relax, and not worry every 5 mins. PJ and Goth told Palette and he understood what they were asking him, even though PJ hated to ask him something this big but it's the last choice.

Palette was able
.
.
.

He was able to make it and not only that, the Creator nor the Destroyer noticed, at least not when it was made. They went back to Reapertale to collect the rest of the kids, all one but were happy... Raven, Goth's brother.

He hated that he had to go, that he had to leave his life behind, and for what? Because of some old people who have child's fights for no reason. He hated that he had to say goodbye, Goth understood that he was worried for him and their baby sister, Shino, she may never meet her parents again...

Somewhere in the multiverse, only two beings felt something... something off but they couldn't pinpoint what it was...

The Destroyer felt like something was tugging on his soul, he looked around the anti-void but nothing was there.

While the Creator felt like something was missing, they looked at the AUs but it seemed like everything was there.

They both shrugged it was nothing but they both thought about that feeling. About that day... what if... it was something

Something that both should have paid more attention to...

---- 

870 words

A/N: Hello, again new book I hope you'll like this one (#^.^#)

A/N: Its 2024, and im rewritting this book that i taken down for a reason