If I had a vampire as a lover.........

If I had a vampire for a lover, who really really loves me for who I am and would not get tired of me if I leave for hundreds and thousands of years, I'd definetely let him turn me.

The reasons are probably what you also have in mind. When two people love each other, they would never want to seperate from each other. Even between a vampire and a person, love is still the same. In all the vampire stories I've read in wattpad, the vampire that loves the girl with all his heart always decides to leave her for her safety at one point or the other. But the distance never works out for him and in the end, his love draws him back to her. 

But the question is, does he truly love me and continue to love in the coming centuries?

If the answer's no then I'll not let him turn me? Nobody wants to be just a thing that other people or, even vampire, use them for their own selfish reasons. I would rather be with my family, knowing that since I had loved, I'll know that I'm capable of love and with time forget the vampire, than be a walking dead on the earth for centuries with a vampire who doesn't love me. Isn't that right?

If the answer's no? I'd let him turn me. If not, we'd not be able to stay together as I'll eventually, willingly or forcefully by parents, be someone else's. And even I do stay unmarried, after many decades, my death will make us apart. All the risk of being a vampire would be worth it if me and him would be together. Responsibility of protection comes along with love and whatever problem comes our way, we'd be able to face it. 

Another reason will be, since we know he is a vampire, it means that he's not the only one of that kind. What if there are others that don't have any warm feeling in their soul? They would not be able to control their thirst.

One day, randomly, I might be the victim, too. Would my loving vampire like that? Never. And my chances of being the victim will get higher if I continue to stay around him because he'll have his own group of friends and enemies of his own kind. I doubt he'll have more friends than enemies because the cold hearted vampires won't like a vampire who loves, they'll consider him weak and try to make him their slave.

And also, there would be the vampire who turned him. Will that vampire be nice enough to let go of my vampire or would that vampire come back to get hold of my lover once again? I wouldn't want to let that happen. To let my lover be a slave like that. But no matter how hard I try, I wouldn't be able to do anything because of my weakness of being a human. The maker or other enemies of my vampire would win just by sucking the blood out of me. They may also use me as a bait to lure my vampire.

Once I become a vampire, I might not be one of the most powerful and strongest but at least I won't have any blood that attracts the cold vampires. My chances of being the victim will noticably go a lot lower. We will be able to live happily ever after with much less problems.

But I know that even if I'm choosing to be a vampire, a small voice at the back of my mind will ask me 'Is this really worth living the never ending life of vampires?'...........hm well, I'll answer with yes. 

The life of vampire would be great, I guess. I'll be beautiful and he'll be good looking. We'll be forever young. There would be lots of years infront of us to earn a lot of money and buy a huge mansion and a car. We can be the richest. And what's more better than living with  the one you love, forever?

Though it would hurt a lot to move from my current family and friends, I'd live-wait, can you say 'a vampire lives' even if he or she is already dead? Anyways.....- I'll live hoping that I'd be able to form new friends every year.

Well, this is my answer but it's shorter than you expected, so would you like a glimpse of my imaginary vampire?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you'll be moving in with Caesar?", my best friend, Diana, asked with a frown.

I just nodded, expecting her response.

"But why? I'll miss you." Her lips trembled and I knew she was soon going to try.

I knew her since my childhood, when she first moved in the house next to mine. She didn't know how much more difficult it was for me to leave her and my family. Just one more year before I'm turned by Caesar and I'll just have to vanish from their lives. As much as I'd like to live with Caesar, how could I handle that?

She didn't start crying as I expected but instead had a smirk on her face. As confusion set in me, I realized she wasn't looking at me but something behind me. She stood up, waved her hand at me and went away.

Before I could turn to see who was behind, two big familiar hands covered my eyes. I could feel his minty breath beside my ear.

"Guess who?"

I smiled. How could I ever not know? I'd never forget the only one who promised to love me and hold my hand forever. I lifted his hands and turned over, my grin still in place on my face.

"Even if I do want to forget you, I wouldn't be able to."

"Does that mean you want to forget me?"

My eyes widened and shook my head. "Never would I imagine it."

He grinned and kneeled down. He leaned closer. My heart started to beat faster. No matter how many times I kissed him, he still had that effect on me. He slowly, but surely, pressed his lips onto mine. The kiss was gentle and subtle. Our lips moved in sinc, slowly and smoothly. This was better than the last time. Well, for me, it's always better than the last time. The movement was the same but the heat that kiss created in my body always made it seem different.

He pulled back too soon. I was going to complain but stopped when I saw worry in his eyes.1002

"Did you think again about your decision? Are you sure you want to be a vampi-"

I covered his mouth before he could complete. "Shh. I don't want anyone to hear."

Despite his worry, he smirked and removed my hand from his mouth. "You think anyone would hear us here?"

I looked around me. He was right. I was sitting on a bench in the park of our neighbourhood. I don't know how he found me and I would've asked that question but it would be stupid. With that speed of his and that 'controlling other's mind' power, people that know me always give out my location and he's with me in a few minutes. He says that he doesn't want to be seperated from me but I know that it's just desire of testing his powers. Though he hasn't used it on me yet, he has used many times infront of me.1152

He was always so childish that you couldn't ever guess he was two hundred and eighty years old. He was one of the oldest ones but turned at the very young age of 20.

I shook my head. "No and yes, but my answer is still the same. I want to be with you forever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) That's it! Hope you like it!