23 | Riya!!

Sorry for late update 😌!!

Boring chapter alert!!👋
___________________________________________*

" Abhi Mausam khuch jyada hi kharab ho raha hai chalo ghar chale " Omi said.

" Haa jana to padega par man nhi hai " teja said

" Haa to chalo vaise bhi 1 ghanta lagega pahuchane me " umar said

And they left for Mumbai

They are going through the road and it starts raining, they drive for some time but then the rain increases, they stopped at a dhaba, they park the bike in the corner and go inside. 

Everyone was wet and omi was sneezing too. There was a house near the dhaba, Karan and Umar go to ask if they can stay there for a night, the house owner agrees. 
Those people go there after having food, omi's health was not well  .

" Bhaiya aap thik ho na " teja asked concerned

" Haa bas chink aarahi hai " Omi said.

They all are in hall. Karan and Omi are sleeping on sofa.
Jessica and teja were on couch and Nishant and umar on floor as they were drunk 😌

1:00 am...

Everyone slep except Teja, she was looking at ceiling  thinking about Omi .

* Bhaiya ko kya ho gaya hai itni badi baat bhi nhi thi jo abhi tak gussa hai * she thoughted.

She get up , as she feel thirsty she looks around and found water bottle near sofa .
She walk towards sofa and finish the whole bottle in one go.

She turned to go back on couch, she found Omi shivering, she went near him and touched his forehead. He had fever 🤒.

She went inside kitchen to found water.

" Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho " she heared and turned to saw a old lady standing there.

" Aa vo aunty mai paani lene aayi thi actually vo humarre saath hai vo bhaiya unhe fever hai to bas thanda paani chahiye tha Gilli patti ke liye " she explained

" Oo to Lelo fridge se or patti me la deti hu " old lady said

" Nhi patti ki jarurat nhi hai mere paas scarf hai mai usse kar dungi " she said and old lady gave a soft smile.

" Agar kisi or chiz ki jarurat hogi to batana " old lady said

" Hanji aunty thanks " she said and in return old lady caressed her hair.

She took water in bowl and came back in hall , pull chair near sofa and folded her scarf dips it into cold water .
After squeezing it a little put it on his forehead .

She applied it repeatedly.

It's 3:46 am finally his temprature get down.
She moves in kitchen drain the water and came back slept at couch.

Next morning 7:00 am everyone wakes up except Teja.

" Yaar ise koi uthao " Omi said

" Thode der sone de fir utha denge na " kk said

" Kya thode der sone de bhai agar hume vapas nhi jaana hota to nhi bolta mai " Omi said

" Koi baat nhi utha dunga mai tum log jao , have your tea " kk said

And they left.

He goes and sit beside her and patted her cheeks.

" Ooye uth ja laddoo ghar jaake so jana " he said softly

" pls na sunny 5 minutes" she wishper

" Nhi uth ja varna daant padegi tujhe Omi se " he said and she get up immediately .