Holding Firm

I don't even know why I'm still here. I'm up to my ass in homework and rather than go home and complete it, I'm up here doing a job that I don't even get paid for.

"Mel, if you weren't my ride home, I'd be gone." I groan out

"Ten more minutes and I'm outta here Y/N, I swear." she pleads

"Melanie, the pay is great I get it, but everyday? You have to be the last one to leave everyday?"

"Y/N baby you, me, and a seafood boil in TEN my treat. But I need a favor first."

"Melllll," I whine.

"I'm literally so close to finishing, I just need you to make two copies of these for me please." She asks, hitting me with those puppy eyes; my weakness on a good day. There's a slight pause between us, a stare off if you will until I sigh in defeat.

"Yes!" She squeals "The copy machine is -"

"Down the hall and to the left I know," I mutter out.

Getting up, I make my way to the copy machine and this bitch has the nerve to chuckle. Oh it's on when we get home, I promise myself.

Mel and I are roommates, and about four months away from getting our Bachelor's degree. I'm majoring in Literature and Mel in Business. For the past couple of months, I found myself managing the academic library for our school campus whereas Mel spent her time crunching numbers for the wealthy ass family who owns it. With Mel in the office on the second story floor of the library and me on the first, we tend to work similar hours; except I know when to clock the fuck out. So caught up in my internal dilemma, I don't even realise the hands snaking around my waist until I find myself firmly pushed against the wall beside me.

"Hey kitten," Ransom purrs.

"Ransom stop. My eyes are tired, my body aches, and Mel is finishing up," I complained. "The last thing I have the energy for, tonight, is to tell her that Im fucking her boss."

"You won't have to, I gave her enough work to keep busy for a while."

"You what?" I snapped.

"Come on, don't be like that. I missed having you around the office. What do you say you be my sexy little secretary for today, hmm," he offered, rubbing the outside of my thighs.

"What do you say, you fuck off. You have Mel in there busting her ass just so you can see me? A normal person would've called."

"It's bold of you to assume I have your number," he sneered.

Raising up off the wall in an attempt to leave, I grumble out a fuck you, way too exhausted to entertain Ransoms shenanigans. Though I guess mister entitled didn't like me mouthing off to him because the very next thing I feel is him grabbing me by the throat and slamming me back against the wall.

"Ransom please, Mel is right down the hall." I begged.

"You would think that by now you'd know your place." He scoffs, roughly raising my leg around his waist as he pushes his thigh against my core.

"Ran-"

"Shut up! I own this place and I own you, so don't you ever dream of denying me," he growls in my ear.

Soft whimpers make their way of my mouth as I find myself speechless as fuck. I know Ransom can be quite the asshole, but never like this. I hate him and I hate this situation that he's put me in. But most of all I hate the way my pussy got moist.

"I'm the CEO of this God forsaken place and what I say goes," he hissed. "So if I ask you to blow me, the only thing you should do next is drop to your knees until they go raw."

Shit! I hate him so much, but fuck if this side of him isnt sexy as hell. My hips raise a little off the wall as I grind them into his thigh trying to alleviate even an ounce of pressure. This doesn't go unnoticed by Ransom as a smug grin appears on his stupid face.

Resting his forehead against mine he whispers, "tell me Y/N, what are you gonna do huh?"

"I'm gonna be your sexy little secretary Ransom," I breathe out. 

"Fuck yes you are kitten, now show me how much you want it," he says sliding his arm away from my leg and up to my breast.

Massaging them, Ransom then dips his head low and starts sucking on my sweet spot right beneath my ear. As good as this feels, it's not lost on me that Melanie is right down the hall and I'd rather not get caught in this predicament. Weakly shoving at his arms, Ransom drops his hand away from my breasts to smack my hands away. "You tapping out already, princess?" he taunts. "Come on, you can take more than that, we're just getting started."

Soon after, his mouth returns to my neck while his fingers find their way to my nipples; tweaking them as I hit the trifecta of peak sensations. My hips seem to take on a mind of their own as they begin to grind harder into Ransom's thighs. Rubbing it more intensely against my heat, I wrap my arms around Ransom's neck and throw my head back, letting soft moans slip from my mouth as I feel the delicious friction. It isn't until he sinks his teeth into my neck that I cum, whimpering softly, ruining my panties and his slacks in the process.

"Look at that mess, all that for me baby?" he asks, stroking my cheek. "You did such a good job riding my thigh. Are you my good girl, hmm?"

My laboured breath finally evens out and tilting my head down to answer him, I look up only to see a different pair of eyes staring back at me. I let out a shriek as Ransom turned around to see where my line of vision landed.

Smirking he goes, "finished already Melanie?"