Chapter 5

TW: SUICIDE
——————————————-

Error figured it had been another 3-4 hours. He knew, it was time...

Error stood up, he put the paper with the writing on his beanbag chair neatly. He then took off his blue scarf, the scarf that everyone recognized him with, and folded it nicely before putting it underneath the piece of paper. He then summoned one of his strings, it was pretty sturdy, one string alone could hold at least 500lbs. He tied up the string into a noose shape. He put the string over his neck and the tightened it. He took one last look around the anti-void and sighed.

"GoOdbYe..."

He then raised the string up, unlocking the access to the anti-void as he did so.
He was now hanging 8 feet off the ground by his neck. He was dying now, slowly suffocating...

~Later~

Ink POV:

Dream had told me that he had sensed a lot of negativity from an area and then it just disappeared, so I was gonna check it out. Dream told me the coordinates for the AU and I opened a portal, it looked oddly close to the anti-void. I walked inside and looked around, and then I saw it...

Error was hanging from the "ceiling". He was lifeless. I saw a note on his beanbag chair and I went over to read it...

It said...

TBC....