Chapter 34: Void

Moonlake kissed London on the cheek as they sat in an office, London immediately looked the boys way as he gave him a friendly smile.

"You like me too much" London said.

"Nah, I don't think so" Moonlake replied, nuzzling his mane.

"You don't feel gross at all doing this?" London said, the Flareon putting his paw on his head. Moonlake grabbed his paw and brought it to his chest.

"Nope" The Eevee replied, smiling warmly at London while blushing.

"I'm not even that attractive" London responded.

"Trust me, your cuter then you think" Moonlake said, he kissed his cheek and started purring.

"Says the young soft beady eyed Eevee" London said.

Moonlake laughed, "I'm soft Huh?"

"Yeah wh- Oh fuck-"

Moonlake jumped onto him and started licking his face, London shouted, "Why me?!"

"Because you're awesome!" Moonlake shouted, squeezing London tightly.

Ketster came into the room looking at a clipboard, when he saw Moonlake all over London he dropped the clipboard.

"And I already want to bleach my eyes.. Great..." Ketster said.

The comment irritated Moonlake and his eyes turned from a passionate pink to an angry red, "If you're so uncomfortable... Get the fuck out!" The boy hissed pointing at the door and bearing his fangs at him.

"Already doing that-" Ketster responded, unphased by the Eevees attempt at scaring him, he opened the door and left. Moonlake got London and punched a hole in the wall making it crack.

"Whoa... Chill out!" London shouted.

"I can't take him anymore, when I show even the smallest amount of fucking love for you he has a problem. Sure you might be older then me, but that doesn't mean I can't love you... Don't you see how annoying this is?!" Moonlake shouted, the Eevee took a chair and tossed it across the room.

"Moonlake... Relax..." London said, grabbing hold of the Eevee and hugging him tightly. In London's embrace, Moonlake started to slowly wind down. He looked up at London's eyes and frowned.

"Sorry..."

London sighed and started to message his head gently.

"It's ok, just breathe..." London said.

Moonlake started to take deep breaths as London knelt down to hug him. The Eevee was calmer a few minutes later and he decided to rest his head on London's chest. London breathed a sigh of relief, he had most likely have prevented Moonlake from bringing the whole place down.

"You know Moonlake, I love you, just not in a mushy, weird kind of way. And even if I don't feel the same way about you I still care about you okay?" London said.

Moonlake licked his face and smiled at him, "Thanks..."

"Anytime" London said.

Moonlake blushed as he held onto London.

- - -

Germany

Lukes transport began early in the morning. He was given a shock collar and shackled. Waterlily and her assistant Pikachu watched as he was loaded into an armoured vehicle. Keyen at this point had been completely healed and was back on duty. He watched on a balcony while they put I'm inside. Delevio came up to Keyen and handed him a Glock.