「The Innocent Fool」24

Chapter 24 The Innocent Fool

During the inspection of the wound, Lin Xiaodong accidentally pulled the wound on Gu Xi's abdomen.

The pain caused the person who was in a coma to groan and wake up. But it is estimated that he has not fully reacted. The man struggled to raise his head and glanced at him blankly.

"......Who are you?"

His voice was hoarse, and his dark eyes seemed to be flawless, but Lin Xiaodong, who knew him too well, could see at a glance the deep vigilance hidden under the man's calm expression, and the trace of bewilderment.

Mermaids can't speak, or rather, they have their own unique language, just like dolphins can communicate using ultrasonic waves that humans can't hear, and can only be heard by normal human ears when they sing.

So Lin Xiaodong opened his mouth, closed it again, and began to use gestures to make various gestures towards each other.

Gu Xi was silent for a moment.

"You can't speak?" He stared at the silver tail behind Lin Xiaodong and asked in a low voice, "Okay, let me ask a question, you just nod or shake your head, okay?"

Lin Xiaodong nodded sweetly, keeping in mind the fact that he was a fool.

"You live here alone?"

nod.

"Have you seen any other humans besides me?"

Shaking his head.

After asking these two questions, Gu Xi took a deep breath. His frowning brows and pale face showed that he was in a very bad state. Lin Xiaodong wanted to know if you could bear it, but you should talk less. Come on, otherwise he'll be crushed into sashimi if it really falls.

System: "You seem to be very concerned about him."

"That's it, a couple in one day and a hundred days." Lin Xiaodong said, and glanced at Gu Xi's left hand.

On the man's ring finger, he wears a black, unknown metal ring.

"Get the hell out of here." He let go of his hands expressionlessly, allowing Gu Xi to fall to the ground.

System: "Didn't you just say husband and wife...?"

"That's because the husband and wife are birds of the same forest, and they will fly separately when disaster strikes." Lin Xiaodong said eloquently.

system:"............"

Gu Xi propped himself on the ground, gritted his teeth and slowly got up, looked up, and saw the pure and kind eyes of the mermaid (system: Are you sure?).

The man's face was slightly startled, and his original suspicion was immediately dispelled by seven points. He thought it was because he was too heavy, which made Lin Xiaodong unable to stand still and fell.

"The last question," he said slowly, and said the most earth-shattering thing in the plainest tone, "I have lost my memory, do you know who I am?"

Lin Xiaodong stared at him for ten seconds.

Finally, he silently shook his head.

Gu Xi wanted to say something, but a thick smoke from behind interrupted him.

The two of them turned their heads almost at the same time, and saw that the rescue capsule, which had been destroyed by most of it when it fell, suddenly ignited spontaneously, and the electric sparks flickered along the exposed wires, accompanied by a thick scorch. The smell wafted in the wind, and it seemed that it was going to be unbearable.