Chapter I

𝙰/𝙽 : 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

𝙰/𝙽 𝚙𝚝 2 : 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 : 𝙻𝚞𝚣,𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠,𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚢 & 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚡𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 (2𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛). 𝙶𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚗 (1𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛). 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚊 & 𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚜 (3𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜). 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚜 (4𝚝𝚑/𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜). 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚡𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 (𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚗). 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 (𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎).

𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈!

A loud beeping sound rang in Lucia's ears. She rolled over with a groan and slammed her alarm clock off. She put her head back,deciding it was to early to get up.

Camila : ¡Lucía! ¡Esta es la tercera vez que pospones la alarma! ¡Vas a llegar tarde!
(Lucia! This is the third time you snoozed your alarm! You're gonna be late!)

That made Lucia's head shoot up immediately. She turned towards her alarm clock. 8:35 AM.

"Oh, mierda!" (Oh shit!) Lucia yelled jumping out of bed. The door flew ooen and Lucia narrowly dodged a flying chancla.Camila was goofingly staring daggers at her oldest daughter. "Language mija"

"Sorry Mami" Lucia said rubbing her neck, mainly from shock.She began to get herself together. She showered, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and threw on the uniform,along with a sweater underneath.

 She showered, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and threw on the uniform,along with a sweater underneath

Technically the girls are supposed to have a skirt but Lucia immediately said no. The worker for the uniforms actually refused to give her the pants, but luckily a friend of her's who goes to the school helped her out. The same person who is gonna pick her up actually.

*ᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴɢ*

"Mijas!Andrew and Hunter are here !" Camila yelled from downstairs. Andrew and Hunter Wittebane,close friends of the Noceda family. Despite the fact that they're not blood related, just like Vee they're still family. Andrew is actually becoming a sophomore in Hexside. It makes sense considering he's 21.