Naruto says bye

Tsunade had read the letter naruto gave her and how he wants her to tell people he's on a training mission and finding other jinchuuriki.

"Naruto I hope you know what your doing." She said looking out her window. 'Please watch over him Minato and Kushina. ' she thought to herself.

*in the forest.*

You'll see a 19 year old boy with fox ears and tail talking to a 13 year old girl.

"Can I pet your tails naruto-kun." She asked blushing.

"Sure. Hey hinata im leaving on a really long mission."

"How long?"

"5 or 10 years. If I fell like im stronger." Hinata started to get water in her eyes and she hugged naruto like her life line was on it.

"Be careful and please come back." She said looking into his ocean blue slits eyes.

"Promise." He leaned down to capture her soft lips. Hinata felt like her whole body was on fire.

"Miku." Kurama said in narutos head.

"Kurama. "A feminine demonic voice said in side hinatas head.

"Hinata are you hear." A familiar female said.

"Bye hime."Naruto parted with hinata and kissed her head before disappearing.

"Their you are hinata. Whats wrong?"

"Nothing sakura whats up."

"Oh your dad wants you. Something about telling you the truth.

"Okay walk with me sakura. "

"Of course."

"Hey do you think sasuke-kun will come back?"sakura asked.

"I guess he will. " Hinata said shrugging her shoulders.

They made it back to the village and saw hinata's dad and clan elders.

"H...H...Hey tou-san you wanted to see me." Hinata said neverously.

"Yes hinata you also are a jinchuuriki. " one of the elder said wanting to get it over with.

"W..Why..are..you..telling..me..im..a...jinchuuriki. WHY NOW?" Hinata yelled a pale blue and purple chakra started to seep out of the girl.

"We thought that since the demon boy isn't here. Then we could tell you." Punta (hinata's stepmom) said glaring at hinata. Ever since hinata was born punta had a dislike towards her because she looked just like her mother Hitomi.

"You shut the hell up." Hinata sneered glaring at the women who gave her hell. Everyone was surprised at hinata.

"Your also been disowned. You are no longer a huyga and the whole village already knows." Her father Hiashi finally said looking at her with cold eyes which she did the same only 10 times worse which made him flinch.

"Which one do I have." Hinata asked calmly.

"You have the kuybi-"

"Kurama is his name. Let me guess I have his mate Miku the 8 tails fox in me." Hinata said cutting her father off. Surprising everyone again.

"Hina please forgive the clan." Hinata's grandfather said.

"You want me to forgive this clan. You have no idea to what I was put through. Getting beat up by half of your family then making me did stuff at a fucking young age that's not all they belittle me and call me names then when I show that im strong I still get fucking punish.SO NO I WILL NOT FORGIVE THE CLAN. I will however forgive you since tou have been the only one to take care of me besides my mom and cousin." Hinata yelled. Punta had enough a strikes her in the face but only got 10 then she couldn't move. Everyone turned around to see team 10,9,8,7 and their sensei except for kiba because he thought hinata was a demon and monster.

"Good job shikamaru. " Asuma said.

"Are you okay hinata. " Ino asked running towards hinata.

"Yea thank you."

"Your a disgrace like your whore mother." Punta yelled. Hinata frozed then she looked at Punta and started to change her from. Her once lavender eyes was now a pinkish purple and her hair turned a darker midnight blue.

"What did you say about my mother." Hinata asked as she grew a tail.

"Hinata clam down. She's not worth it. " a calm feminine voice said sounding like hinatas mom in her head.

After that hinata claimed down.

"Hinata come on you can stay with me." Kurenai said smiling gentle.

"Hai" with that hinata and the teams left leaving the Huyga clan.

"Im disappointed in you guys. How could you your own flesh and blood. You guys disappoint me." With that hinatas grandfather said walking away.

That day the Huyga clan lost all respect from hashi dad to almost all of the ninjas and the hokage her self.