× CHAPTER 21 ×

Hello Guys!, im Back From the dead! Hehe..
It's been so long since i last updated this story , it was like, May 13? But Now im finally updating this back, since Pattycake Production uploaded a new episode of the villains lair ( cant believe its already 2 seasons)

Here's the vid.. Watch the season 1, it was amazing!

( OFF WITH THE STORY )

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Nobody's POV ]

After Y/N was done with jafar she headed downstairs to eat..

After she gets to the kitchen, she saw gaston drinking some water..
after gaston was done drinking he saw y/n grabbing some mac & cheese..

" Why, Hello There Beautiful~" Gaston said putting the glass down and walking to her..
"Hello Gaston.." she replied as she sat down of one of the chairs..

Gaston sits besides her, and smiles [ Like he do in the animated movie] Y/n just simply eating her food while gaston is staring at her..

"You know, A Woman like you should have a husband who is strong, Handsome, Can try to protect you from harm, Someone like me~"

"Ne t'inquiète pas, je peux me protéger et je suis assez fort pour me battre, une femme sait comment se battre tu sais"
(Don't worry, I can protect myself and I'm strong enough to fight, a woman knows how to fight you know) she said in french..

Gaston was in shocked, on how she can speak french,
[A|N Beauty and the beast was originally french sooo yeah]

She finished her food and walks to the sink..and wash the plates.. after wiping the plate she saw gaston standing right behind her

She jumps a little bit, and relax a bit "*sigh* what now?" "Nothing Y/N, Just Surprised to hear you in french"

"Hehe, i know its surprising, well im going upstairs now!" She said then kiss him on the cheek

"Thanks for trying to earn my heart!" She said going upstairs.. She Left A Flustered Gaston..

She was going to head to her room suddenly she heard a thunder , she quickly flinch and she heard someone said...

"Ah! Hansy!You Come to join the party!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

• Y/N POV •

"Ah!Hansy! You come to join the party!"

What?A new villain?wait who's hans-oh him..
I looked at the living room upstairs seeing gaston talked With Hans... Yep... Hans from Frozen.. i groan

"What- Where Am I? Gaston, Do You Know Where are we?" "Yes I Do! Your in Y/N Mansion!" "Who's Y/N?"

"Me.." i said on the top of the stairs.. i started to go downstairs to meet hans..

i walked to them " Hello, Nice to meet you..im (y/n) (L/n), the owner of this house/mansion, do you how did you get here?"i said , i hold up my hand for a shake

He shakes it back " Im Hans.. Prince Hans, Uhm No.. Last I remember walking to a castle, " i let go of hand shake and replied.

"Do Not Worry, Hans you'll be here until i figure out how to send you all back to your places.."
"What do you mean all? I thought me and gaston are the only ones?"