₅.₀

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

This is far from comfortable.

Against your better judgment, you spare a glance Jungkook's way, only to find that his eyes have never left yours. Looking away just as quickly as you had looked at him, you curse colorfully in your mind.

If you didn't already know who the cause of this situation was, you might have wondered just how you managed to find yourself in it. But, as it so happens, you do know the culprit, and the next time you see Kim Seokjin, you'll be sure to give him a piece of your mind.

◃⊱◐⊰▸

As soon as you see Jungkook, you turn around, prepared to avoid him, as you've done for the past few days, and you would have succeeded if it wasn't for the fact that Jungkook wasn't exactly alone.

"Don't even think about it."

Wincing at Jin's stern warning, you stop in your tracks before turning back to the pair of them, and making it a point of not looking Jungkook's way, despite the fact that you can feel those doe eyes boring into your back as you fix Jin with a trying stare. He rolls his eyes, standing to usher you into the studio, much to your reluctance, and Jungkook's hesitation.

"Come on, you can't avoid him forever." That is a false statement, or at least so you would like to think. "And you can't feel guilty forever."

When he addresses Jungkook, you try your hardest not to look his way, but your curiosity gets the better of you and once you meet his eyes you find you can't look away as easily as you thought you'd be able to. You had never thought that he would feel guilty, even though you may have wished it in your pathetic, childish mentality, but as soon as you see the look in his eyes, you find that Jin was right. He's guilty, it's clear in the way that he falters as he looks at you, the way he fidgets when he's near you, and the shameful, downcast look he wears in his eyes.

"Now, get to talking and work this out because I for one can't stand this awkward situation." Now it's you who rolls your eyes as you turn from Jungkook, even though your stomach begins to stir with a multitude of emotions that you wish would have stayed quiet.

You can't help but feel guilty yourself, given the dejection Jungkook wears so blatantly on his face, and you know that as soon as you saw him, as soon as you bore witness to that look, your resolve would cave and you would forget the reason why you are mad at him. Somehow, you feel as though this is your fault, and though it may be so it is not entirely you who should be held to blame. And you know this, you tell yourself this every time you wake up in the morning.

However, this awareness doesn't change the fact that when Jin stands up to leave, your heart drops back to the bottom of your chest and you scramble to hold him back, for if you are left alone with Jungkook, who can promise that you'll be able to hold him accountable after everything he's done?