𝓞𝓷𝓮

My parents are on a business trip so I am staying at a family friends house, also known as, the Evans. Our families have been friends for generations. That's why I'm staying at their mansion instead of my own. I'm an only child while the Evans have two kids, twins. The younger twin, Ryan, is my boyfriend of 2 years.

We are out to both of our families even though Ryan's dad is kind of homophobic he said he would try to change for us.

It's Saturday today, the first day back to school is in a couple days. We have been on winter break but we don't have any plans. It's still morning so I'm laying in Ryan's bed still, he is still sound asleep on the bed next to me, my arm hanging over his body.

I tighten my arms around Ryan as I close my eyes and take in the sounds of the room. The sounds of the birds singing their morning songs. The whistle of the wind blowing into the room from the open window, the slight chill of the cold air from outside, and the soft breathing of the boy laying near me. It's all so peaceful.

My eyes open to the feeling of movement from Ryan. He moves slightly and lets out a small groan before slipping back into slumber. I move a hand to his disheveled hair and try to fix it the best I can for he is still sleeping.

I chuckle at a thought that just occurred, Ryan has this huge bed but we are laying together in one spot in the very center. 5 more people could lay down and there would still be room for more.

My eyes gaze over to the giant collection of hats that Ryan has on the wall in his room. He's known for the stylish hats that he wears and he looks good wearing them. He has all of them organized by type, color, and size. It starts on the top with his bigger hats like fedoras and top hats and goes down to be smaller hats like his ascot caps.
It's unusual to see him without a hat because he always has one on.

I soon start to drift off to sleep. When I wake up again the weight under my arm is gone and I hear the shower running from the bathroom connected to his bedroom. I rub my eyes as I sit up in the bed. I lean over and grab my phone from the nightstand. It reads 9:00a.m. I yawn and get out of bed.

I open my phone and look at all of my notifications. I have a good morning text from my parents, a couple instagram likes, that's pretty much it. I text my parents good morning back.

After I'm done with that I walk over to Ryan's closet where I have some clothes and I grab an oversized navy blue sweater and baggy jeans. It's supposed to be cooler today so my outfit will have to match that. I set the clothes in a neat folded pile on the dresser.

I walk into the bathroom to get in the shower, I know Ryan is in there but we shower together all of the time. I slide off my sweatpants and boxers and get in the shower behind Ryan. He turns around to face me, not being fazed by the fact that I'm in the shower with him and he gives me a soft kiss on the lips. I kiss back and my hands fall to his hips.

"Good morning." I mumble to him, loud enough to be heard above the shower water.

He smiles tenderly and leans down to kiss my forehead before going back to washing his hair. I run my hands through his soapy wet hair under the water to get all of the product out. He hums out in thank you and starts washing his body as I start washing my hair.

We finish our shower and step out into the cold air. I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. Ryan does the same and we both leave the bathroom to get our clothes on.