✿13✿

Jin POV

One precious month is going to end and yeah i felt something new all these days. I felt something so Unknown to me. It was making me smile all day,it was a new experience. And now i know what it is. It is Love..........

But i warned myself to stay away cause i know she still loves someone. I am sad that we are gonna go on our own ways in a few days and happy that my job is done. Yeah Haein and Jisoo are close as before now. But i feel jealous of him. Would he have felt the same when i was with her? She seems to be happy now and i guess i was her favorite crime. I sighed looked at the couple talking. My mind was filled with memories of her with me. The day we went to amusement park.

"Jin come soon. We can go on the roller coaster!!"
"No way Jisoo i won't"
She was busy pulling me towards the rollar coaster and me resisting that i was afraid. But she was successful.

The ride started. I was screaming as hell while Jisoo was laughing at me.

"AHHHHHHHH" i shouted.
"Haha Kim Seokjin are u that afraid? HAHA" she giggled.

_____

I lightly chucked as the couple sitting in front of me stared at me.

"Yah Seokjin what happened" I looked at her eyes,it was full of concern. While looking at them i remembered something

"Your eyes tell u won't let some one so easily. Your eyes say u truly love me"-Jisoo

I then shrugged my thoughts and spoke. I managed not to shutter.

"Mm nothing!"

I said and started sipping the coffee. I looked around the shop it was the shop where we met before. Old memories running on my mind. I felt uncomfortable and heartbroken sitting there so,"Jisoo i guess i need to leave" i said and got off my place. "But Jin-" i didn't leave her to complete. I just left.

Jisoo POV

I felt worried when Jin left. Something felt wrong. And now i am in dilemma. What should i do? Live according to the contract loving Haein by using money or living the life i want, loving Seokjin for the fullest?
_____

Few hours before at the film set.

Jisoo POV
Jin suddenly kissed my fore head. I wasn't surprised instead i felt safe and i heard someone saying "This is it! This is your destiny" in my ears. But i also don't want to lose Haein. I slightly turned to see Haein fuming. And someone from the other side saying "Finally the plan worked! The contract is gonna end!".

I had no idea. Haein walked near and jin backed off giving me a warm smile. "Jisoo we need to talk" Haein said and glared at Jin. "I want to tell u something too" i said. We all went to the cafe nearby the place i first met jin. We took a seat and sat. "Jisoo am sorry, i realised i was wrong. I feel for you. Do u feel the same?" i saw jin who was sitting near me. He was quite sad and was in his own world. I then said "Haein-Shi am ready to accept your confession but-" "About him?" he asked looking at Jin who was still in his own world so worried. "Haein-shi it time to tell u the truth. He is my fake boyfriend. Just a FAKE ONE." why do i feel hundreds of arrows peircing my heart when i say he is my fake bf?.

_________

Jin POV

I came out of the cafe and thought of spending time alone or meet my friends. I called Kookie.

OTP
Me:Kook wanna hangout?

Kook:Sorry hyung, am with my girlfriend at the cinema and sorry. Ok bye i will hang up.

_________

I then called Yoons

OTP
Me:Yoons wanna hang out?
Yoons:No bro busy at work. Btw how was the site visit?

Me:Good! Ok then bye.
________

I guess i need to get going alone.

Jisoo POV

I was talking with Haein but i felt something was missing. Some comfort. I then thought of calling Jin as i didn't see him for so long. It currently 7pm which means it has been past 2 hours since he has gone! Haein went to the cas desk to pay so i dialled his number.

Ring.... Ring...ring.......

"The number you have called is currently switched off. Please try again later"

What! Where has he gone? Has something happened to him? Has he met an accident? I hurriedly took my things and went in search of him"Jisoo where are u going?Wait!". To his appartments, to the places we went.... But no sign. Then i remembered something.

The roof top.... I rushed over there and when i saw him sitting there having a beer can in his hands i was relieved. I slowly went and sat near him. He was looking up at the sky, watching the stars. He was mumbling something. "EOmmA whY diD YoU leAvE MaH? YOu KnOw i FouNd A Gurl sO.. No no soSo so BeaUtiFUl. ShE Is bRave and SweEt iF wE SpeND TImE wiTh HeR. I FeEl iN LuV wItH heR BUT hOw dAre she LeaVe meH!" his tears kept rolling from his eyes.

I realised that he was talking about me. I felt happy that he felt the same for me but so sad that i am the reason that made him so sad. I got a lot if messages from Haein. But i just tried to ignore them and i wanted to follow my heart.

I tapped on Jin's shoulder. He turned and looked at me. "YOu? WhAt are YoU doInG Here? IS ThiS a Dreamm? YoU know it looks real! Your eyes, your skin, your lips!" i slowly cupped his face. "Jin..."
"Let this not be your dream....." i pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back. Tears rolling down my eyes. I pulled off and said "I love u jin" he then smiled like an idiot and closed his eyes..... His head leaning on my shoulders. I looked at his sleeping figure. He was so cute. I touched his eyes, nose, lips and creased his soft black hair.......

"I wish i could spend all my life like this with you...."