Chapter 3- A Blast From the Past

As I sat in class I just couldn't stop thinking about what just happened the locker room with Blake. I didn't pay attention to a single word the teacher said. The whole scene just kept replaying in my head over and over. My head was sore from hitting the lockers so many times. I was burning u in my blazer because I had to hide my hickeys with my collar. I sat staring at the clock as each hand moved closer to the end of the school day. The school bell rung and the day was over. I was covered in sweat inside my uniform. I didn't have time to go look for Paxton I needed to get out of these clothes. I ran back to my dorm but as soon as I opened the door my entire body went cold.

"Well hey Ty"

It was Maurice

"What are you doing here" I replied

"You're not excited to see me"

I wasn't excited, I was terrified. What was he doing in my room? Was he staying here? Would he hurt me?

 "I'm not here to hurt you, I wanted to apologize and coexist at this academy together. My room is down the hall and I seen your name on the room assignment list and I wanted to pay you a visit."

"I think you should leave. I'm perfectly fine and I don't want any trouble from you."

I tried to backup but as soon as I moved an inch he pulled me closer and shut the door behind me. He pushed me against the way and I was afraid of what he would do next.

"I miss those big lip kisses of yours. You thinking you could run away to some prissy little school to hide from me."

He pulled my blazer off. I didn't make a sound, I was afraid he was going to hurt me. I didn't want to give him a reason.

"Hickeys huh?"

He threw me across the room with sheer force and I flew like a ragdoll.

"So you're here being a slut I see."

"No it's not like that, it's a bruise" I raised my voice

He slapped me and I started to cry.

"I think I'm going to have to teach you a lesson"

He kicked me in the head this time. I see the door open and I thought I was saved. My eyes were full of tears but I still recognized his blonde hair.

"TYQUAN" Blake said as he ran towards me.

"He was like that when I got here. Some kids most have attacked him before I got here"

His lying filled me with rage. I just wanted Blake to beat the life out of him. But then Blake would be in trouble. I just looked at him as he wiped my tears and picked me off the ground. He supported my weight and laid me on my bed.

"What the hell happened T"

Maurice gave me that look. If I said something he would do more than throw me and kick me. He could kill me and get away with it. I wanted nothing more than to tell the truth. I came here to escape my problems not confront them again. I couldn't keep living in fear. I had to end this.

"Maurice happened, he's my ex from home and saw my hickeys and attacked me."

Maurice ran out the room before Blake could turn around to grab him. He ran his hands through golden hair in frustration torn between chasing Maurice and caring for me. He seemed to be really upset. It was his turn to take care of me. He grabbed my face and spoke looking me directly in my eyes.

"Listen to me. I'm not going to let that creep hurt you anymore. I'm gonna have one of my team mates move in here with you. I'll leave my number on the table and my room is always open if you need me. I LOVE YOU and I vow to protect you as long as I have air in my lunges."