

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑

<12                                𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡👩🏽‍🎤🤘🏽

Get up
ᴿᴱᴬᴰ

I'm up gyal, wha ya wan??

Imma call you!!

Mkay
ᴿᴱᴬᴰ

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉👩🏽‍🎤🤘🏽

"Hey bitch!" I said to Delilah.

"Hi whore!" She said back, showing off her braces.

"Where you at??" I asked her, I don't want everybody all up in our tea.

"I'm coming out the locker room, I'm about to get in the car." She answered.

"I'll tell you when you're in the car." I told her.

We then started talking about little things until she arrived in the car and then I brought up what had occurred earlier today.

"Oh, and I gotta ask, you know someone named Amelia??" I asked her.

"I do, why you ask?" She said to me.

"Me and Ivy was talking about you in class, and I said your name and she started watching our mouth." I told her.

"She's one of my ex-girlfriend friends, she was always around her." She admitted.

"Ahhhh, I see."  I spoke.

"Mhm, now tell me about the dude Ivy was talking about." She asked, more like stated but it's whatever.

"Chileeee you know how dramatic Ivy is, he not bad looking tho, he real cute and funny." I told her.

"You like him?" She asked.

"Girl... no, I haven't even known him for 4 hours, but he did sit with me at lunch today, we was laughing so much, but that don't mean nothing, just friends." I stated.

"Sure, lemme see what he looks likeeee!" She begged.

"Okay, I'm gonna share my screen and go on his insta." I told her then started sharing the screen. I clicked on his highlights and then started clicking through.

"He not bad looking for real." She told me.

"We been knew he wasn't." I said. She laughed at that.

"When y'all coming to see me mane, I miss my besties!" She whined out, pouting.

"We coming this weekend, we sleeping over too so make space for us, I'm not sleeping in your window bed thingy again either, so that bed betters be big enough for the three of us!!" I told her.

"Okay na, not too much on my window space, but I did get a king size bed." She said focusing on the road.

"Good, how my ma doin?" I said adjusting my phone to stand up.

"She's good, she misses you and Ivy. She always in my ear talkin bout sum "When Amerah and Ivy coming over, I got some recipes I want them to try." Like gorl, you just saw them two weeks ago." Lilah said.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, not too much on my ma now, she can miss us if she wants to, but tell her we miss her too!" I told her.

"Yeah yeah, but what you doing after this?" She asked me.

"Sleep probably or watch a horror movie. You know I have to watch my horror movies before bed." I stated.

"You scare me sometimes." Delilah told me.

"What that gotta do with me?" I laughed out.

"Anyways, Imma let you watch your horror movies in peace, I'll talk to you and Ivy before I got so sleep. Ciao!" Lilah said then hung up.

I then swiped down to check if I got any notifs, and I did, from George, Ivy and Amelia. I'll text them after IT is done, I need to focus on my man pennywise at the moment.

After I was done I called Ivy and then messaged George and Amelia back.

'I can't believe this bitch just declined my call.'

"Must be out of her rabid ass mind. Lemme see if George wanna call." I said to myself.

Before I could even type it in, he called.

"Well hello there." I said.

"Hey, what you doing?" He asked.

"Just finished watching IT, what about you?"

"I just got off thee game and wanted to see what you was doing." He said.

"Aww, you care about me already?" I laughed. His face turned red immediately after I said that.

"I was just playing bro, don't get your panties all wet now." I joked.

"Mtch, not too much on me now." He laughed out, his laugh was very contagious and I couldn't help but to join in on it.

"What classes you have tomorrow?" George asked me.

"I gotta check my schedule I forgot, but when I do check it imma send it to you." I told him.

"Okay."  He responded.

We talked a little more before I told him I had to go clean up. After I was finished with that  I laid down and watched a couple episodes of Baki Hanma before reading wattpad and falling asleep.