Happy Birthday Koots!

Word Count: 1078

3rd Person POV:

The grumbling around the office was only getting louder throughout the day. Voices that seemed to grow louder the more time passed. It was only two of them and it was supposed to be a day of celebration. Yet there was the shouting again.

"If you want to go than go!"

"I want you to go with me!"

"I have to do this tonight and you know this!"

"Whatever if a stupid video is more important than my birthday than-"

"Oh don't start!"

James poked his head out of his office door, almost getting hit by Kevin who was heading towards the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong with the two of them?" He asked. Kevin shrugged, turning and leaning against the wall for a second.

"Apparently Aleks was trying to plan some romantic thing for Jordan, but now Jordan wants to go out to the bar. So Aleks is trying to figure out this surprise thing and he's getting frustrated. So Jordan's getting frustrated because Aleks is frustrated and he just wants to go to the bar." Kevin explained, taking a drink out of his water bottle. James raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds frustrating." He stated. Kevin nodded and continued on his way, rolling his eyes at James sudden smirk. It may not be some huge surprise like Aleks had wanted for his boyfriend, but it was going to be entertaining.

Meanwhile Aleks office door was being shut as Jordan walked away. He didn't understand why Aleks wouldn't just go the bar with him. It was a simple request for his birthday. He didn't want to go to some fancy restaurant or anything else. He just wanted to go to a nice quaint place and have a couple drinks then spend the rest of the night with Aleks.

Jordan had just gotten some french fries and a drink and sat down when Joe came up to him saying that he needed Jordan to do the Q and A for The Hub. So Jordan agreed as James and Dex joined him in the front area of the office. It wasn't anything new for a bunch of people to be standing around during a segment like this one, it made for intresting content.

The camera started and James ran off for a second, returning only to place Aleks in the doorway to the hallway. Aleks was still peeved about how everything was falling apart for Jordan's birthday that he had planned but he leaned against the doorway and watched.

The knock at the door startled Aleks, and Jordan. Yet Aleks stayed in his spot as James went to answer it. It made him a bit nervous when a cop walked in, asking to talk to Jordan about a noise complaint. They got in trouble for noise complaints once in a while. They had decreased once the sound proofing had started.

It seemed as though Aleks had blinked and then there was music playing and James was laughing and smirking at him. Aleks felt his jaw drop, James had hired a stripper to screw with Jordan on his birthday. Jordan wasn't sure how to react, he just kind of went with it. Did what the cop said and managed to make it funny looking for the camera.

As it was getting closer to what Aleks could only hope was the end of this entire thing, Jordan saw him. Made eye contact and smirked in his direction. Smirked at his boyfriend then fluttered his eyelashes. Aleks heard a growl he knew came from him and crossed his arms. The dance was done and Jordan made extra sure that he winked at Aleks before giving a hand shake and a semi-awkward hug to the poor guy that was only doing his job.

Jordan walked past Aleks but stopped himself. He leaned close to his ear, his hand coming to rest on Aleks' waist.

"How'd you like the show, Aleksandr?" He asked, his voice low. Aleks could feel his body burning from jealousy and embarrassement knowing that Jordan caught him. Aleks thought for a second, deciding the best thing to do would be to fight fire with fire. Jordan was trying to be a tease so why couldn't Aleks?

"It was wonderful, although it would've been better if you were the one stripping." Aleks turned on his heel, walking away from a blushing Jordan and back to his office. Jordan was left to stand there in awe, trying to ignore the fact that Aleks definitely just swayed his hips more because he knew that Jordan was watching him.

"Well?" James questioned, arms crossed as he looked at Joe. Joe was placing the camera down when he responded.

"They aren't fighting but they aren't exactly making up either." Joe said, taking off the chicken head and placing it on the floor as well.

"Not Yet, phase two is only commencing." James said, sauntering over towards Jordan.

"Happy birthday, Hoardan." He said, patting the taller man's back. Jordan shook his head, he should just start to assume that it's James who sets this things up. Jordan walked away without a word, going into his office and shutting the door. His phone was buzzing, indicating a text. He was surprised to see that it was Aleks considering the russian was only a few doors down.

Jordan almost dropped his phone when his eyes landed on the risky text from the russian. Oh Aleks was definitely jealous seeing somebody else all up on his man. Jordan just didn't think that Aleks would get that jealous. Jordan sent back a text asking Aleks to come to his office. He was surprised yet again that Aleks did.

Aleks jeans that lay just a bit too low on his hips from that text earlier and his shirt just the tiniest bit out of place from crossing and uncrossing his arms. Aleks' smirk hadn't left though, not as he shut the door to Jordan's office. Not as he walked over to Jordan. And most certaintely not as his and Jordan's lips met in a hungry jealous rage.

"I'm sorry, 'bout earlier." Aleks mumbled, his hands gripping onto Jordan's shirt.

"Less talking." Jordan replied, reconnecting their lips.

"Was this phase two?" Joe asked as him and James 'accidentally' glanced in the window to Jordan's office.

"Actually phase two was going to be recreating the death spray and forcing the two into a room with it. But this is good too."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!