five: bounding

Dick Grayson ^

I know nothing about building lofts.

1275 words

" There is nothing on the right wall," Jason said looking at the home's blueprint. Tim had it for some reason.

Tim walked over and pointed at where the left side of my room is, "The left wall is where the pips are, but only five. so if you would like to put shelves up they have to be five feet long and slightly farther from the window."

oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there is a massive window. it mostly shows the city from the distance and the driveway.

" Clair," Damian called my name from my desk. I walked over to him.

" instead of fifteen feet, the loft should be twenty feet above the ground." he laid out the sketch of the loft across the desk.

"I honestly don't know much about this and neither do the others but father might so when he gets home," he looked at his watch," we can run this by him."

"Don't worry about the price either." dick said coming up to us. " bruce can afford all of this, including the stuff that will get to spice this room up."

he paused, " can you stay up late?"

"I can stay up for three days straight without going insane."

"...I'm concerned." Tim said, "And that saying something coming from me."

I laughed, "Some days I couldn't sleep for long."

"Bruce and you have that in common." dick teased.

I hummed.

" Can we take this to the living room?" I asked. " this room is so fucking ugly."

"I thought you would never ask, " Jason running out of the room.

we passed by Alfred, dick asked him to bring down some coffee to the living room. Alfred didn't ask questions.

we all sat in a circle around the rounded coffee table.

" I called Stephanie to help with the decoration and Barbra is coming by tomorrow with some electronics she what'd to give you as a welcome gift." dick said pulling out his phone.

" if so, you just ruin the surprise," Jason said looking at the sketch I did for the mini library.

" so where would the loft go?" Jason asked as I and Damian were looking over the sketches.

I thought for a moment, " the far left corner."

Jason hummed, " so we can cover most of the wall on its left and put the seating area below it."

I nodded, " yeah, ill have more room to make it feel like home."

" how will you do that," Damian asked in a nice way.

" my wall at the apartment is covered in my art so if I can, ill take them off the walls there and put them on the walls in that area."

damian nodded, " I can help you with that, I'm the only one in the family that knows what is safe to use and not make mustard gas." he glared at dick.

" I'm Sorry!" he held up his hand s in surrender.

" Titus and Alfred could have been hurt!" Damian sneered.

" Titus is Damian Doberman and Alfred is his cat, not the human Alfred," Jason spoke before I could ask who Titus was.

" aw, I love them.'