Comforting & consoling

Hope you guys enjoy it, I love y'all and thanks for reading.

                                                      (Y/n POV)

It was the night before Antonio's gift ceremony, I've been here for three days now. Antonio himself was nervous and I did my best along with Mirabel to help comfort him.

When Mirabel came back home yesterday, she was smiling and thanked me.

I asked her how it went and she told me that it was great! They talked, laughed, ate etc.

And she thanked me for doing it, I told her that Camilo helped as well and she went to say thank you to him too.

We had dinner and the next day began, which is where I am right now. Eating breakfast.

And we all got to know each other more, Luisa told me that in her room she has basically a gym paradise that is just really big.

I was so, sooo close to begging her for me to use it. No one knows this but I love to fight and work out.

But no one knows this and I hope it stays that way. My mama and señora Pépa, señora Julieta we're getting along great as they talked about the books my mama published.

Papa got along great with Augustine and Félix, he laughed as Augustine told him about the many bee stings that he had.

Andrés has officially stolen my, already, best friend as he kept Mirabels focus only on him and stole my seat again.

Isabella and Dolores, were talking gossip which I couldn't care less for.

Abuela talked to Antonio about the gifting ceremony.

So I was left with the shape-shifting-trouble maker, who wouldn't stop calling me cheesy nicknames in front of everyone.

 Along with teasing me, like giving me flirty winks or placing his hand on my thigh under the table.

Each time he did I swatted his hand away, but he put it there again. I would face him with a furious face while he would chuckle and wiggle his eyebrows.

I only roll my eyes, we all did small talk until we came onto the topic that I tried to avoid for two days now.

Dolores:" or the time y/n sang and dance for the whole town to see!"

She beamed in excitement, I snapped my head towards her which she heard.

She looked at me as if expecting something, I facepalmed as I gesture that I didn't want it to be brought up, but it was too late.

Augustine:" oh yes! I saw it, you were wonderful y/n!"

I nervously chuckle not wanting to talk about it.

Abuela:" absolutely breathtaking! You must sing for us again!"

Everyone's eyes were on me with bright smiles of expectations.

Y/n:" um, yeah. I plan too, I already promised toñito that I would sing at his gift ceremony, so tomorrow"

I said pulling off a fake smile, everyone talked and smiled in excitement to hear me sing again, while I hated the attention.

Something Camilo and I do not have in common, he loves attention.

I hate it!

I always get awkward and overwhelmed, the reason why I love to sing is because it make me feel free, and I love seeing people smile and be happy through my gift, but....

I hate the questions, the stupid wannabe friends and dates, the stupid town talk. 

I hate that, I just wish people could enjoy my gift without making such a big fuss.