Chapter 4: Back to school

Jason woke up in am unfamiliar bed, his body was back to normal and he was wearing an oversized T-shirt.

"I'm glad I'm not stuck in wolf form 24/7 that would be weird to explain to my mom" Jason sighed.

'creak' the door opened up and a girl with unruly bed head walked in
"Jason you're back" she said rubbing the sleep out of her eye.

"Hehehe yeah"(she still looks funny as hell when she wakes up) the boy laughed at the quirky nature of the girl.

"I'm sorry for... You know trying to kill you... I was just" Clara was cut off by Jason.

"No it's my fault, I followed you into the forest and got mixed up into this supernatural biz" said Jason.
"I'm going to do my best to settle everything".

"You won't have to do that alone, we'll cure you together... Just not at school which we have to go too now" she looks at a clock and quickly rushes out of the room.

"Wait what?! What about my mom?" Jason gets off the bed and looks for a pair of pants.

"Dad already told her about you staying over, and then said you'd be coming over more often to do some karate training" Clara explained Nas she entered the bathroom.

"Wow... Your dad has a story for everything" Jason smiles.

"Yeah I do, your lucky your mom is hot, if not I wouldn't even bother" a man wearing an orange and black jumpsuit passed behind the boy.

"Wowww! Hey that's my mom you're talking about" Jason states angrily.

"Don't test me wolf, I could send a single message and you'd be dead before Moon fall" Joseph points at an old telephone.

"Why you..." Jason hissed but backed off.

"Alright I'm out!, Jason go take a bath then wear these, I'll see you in school but remember don't interact with me in front of... You know" she said to Jason giving him similar brown and orange clothes like her father's.

"Yeah... By the way you look great" the boy noticed how her black dress really brought out the color of her hair and eyes.

"Ohhh... Yeah thanks" Clara sweeps a bit of hair away from her face and faintly holds back a smile.

39 minutes later

Jason was finally ready he was wearing special clothesade by shepherds to stretch and shrink to the body of the individual wearing it.

A black long sleeve top with an orange sleeveless jacket, and black trousers.

He also noticed in the mirror that his ash blonde hair had become more condensed and he looked more like a plain nature blonde now.

Clara had already left to school and he was soon to follow however.

"Hey Mr Knightley, if I scratch some or bite someone as a human, will they turn into a werewolf?" He asked curiously.

"No. Only your wolf form can turn others, or at least in a sort of hybrid state between the two" the man said while looking through his fridge for more beer.

"Hybrid state?" Jason looked at Joseph with even more curiosity in his eyes.

"You'll learn all of this later, now go to school before your mom gets mad at me... On second thought don't, I like her more when she's angry" Joseph gave a perverted smile but instantly Jason had ran out of the house and was heading straight to school.

New dawn high school
Class 9-B

May had brought a girl Jason hadn't noticed before to see him, she was dark skinned with braided hair that covered her eyes but somehow Jason knew she could see him.