Race to finish

As four let's everybody out, four gets trapped and taken away, purple face shows up in front of them, " do you wanna battle for BFB?" He asked everybody, as everybody was screaming, yelling, only 19 of them wanted to join, so purple face came up with an idea, he got 11 more people to join, now there is 30 contestants playing.

Purple face announces the first game : race to the finish line with a key, then unlock fours cage to win immunity and the rest will be put up for elimination , and if you die you'll be revived after the challenge.

As everybody grabbed the key, bubble got stabbed with the key and got popped, as profiles and rusty nickel were rolling batterie rolled and spit out acid with them dying, profile and nickel both got in the acid and died, while everybody was less than half way there, mirror reflected the suns light and set match on fire, pencil tried to help, but got caught on fire, mist was evaporating and vanished leaving the rest of the alliance dead except for heart, firey decided to kill somebody else other than bubble, he ran into moss ball and he got caught on fire, cake pop and pocky stick were melting and then died.

As firey got immunity, the 20 survivors rested then the people that died were revived.

TIME FOR VOTING
Vote Bubble
Vote BALLOONY
Vote Moss ball
Vote Ruby
Vote Mirror
Vote liy
Vote Battery
Vote Spongy
Vote 8-ball
Vote Stapy
Vote Taco
Vote Bow
Vote Gelatin
Vote Flower
VotePocky stick
Vote Cake pop
Vote Lollipop
VoteWoody
Vote Blocky
Vote pencil
Vote match
Vote lip gloss
Vote Mist
Vote Rusty nickel
Vote Profily
Vote Heart
Vote Pyramid
Vote Loser
Vote bracelety
VOTING ENDS 6/9/2022