Chapter 1

When you were little, you remember being cast out by your family. You ended up growing up alone until one day you met Itachi. He raised you like he would a sister. Trained you in taijutsu (even though he didn't know much about it). Your family had a gift. You were able to hide your Chakra from everyone and make your presence completely unnoticed. Since Itachi also had a family heirloom, he helped you to hone your skills. By the time you were 16, you were going on missions with the Akatsuki.

"Itachi? Where are we going this time," you asked.

He kneeled down in front of you and placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Not we, you."

"What do you mean?"

"You are going to infiltrate the Hidden Leaf Village and pose as a ninja there. You'll report every so often to keep under the radar. You'll spy on them for us and if anything happens we'll come to get you. Your objective is to keep them away from us."

You looked at him.

"You really think I'm ready for my own mission?"

"I know you are."

You gave him a hug goodbye and ran off into the trees. When you arrived at the Hidden Leaf Village there were guards stationed at the entrance. You decided not to sneak in and instead you decide to walk up to them.

"May I help you?"

"I was wondering if I could meet with the Hokage? I've heard much about this village and would like to hone my skills here."

They looked at each other suspiciously.

"Follow me."

You followed the ninja to a big red building. He led you up the stairs and knocked on a door.

"Come in," spoke a female voice.

The ninja opened the door. There was a woman sitting at a desk surrounded by paperwork. She was really pretty you thought.

"What is it?"

"Great Hokage, you have a visitor who wished to speak with you."

She turned to look at you.

"What's your name," she said, obviously interested on why you were here.

"(Y/n) (l/n) ma'am."

"Well, what did you wish to see me about?"

"I was wondering if I could stay here for a while to hone my ninja skills. The Hidden Leaf Village has produced many skilled ninja and I would like to learn from you."

"Interesting.. what kind of jutsu do you use?"

"Taijutsu ma'am."

"I see, they best person to teach you would be Gai. I'll put you on his team. That'll be all."

You nodded politely. That was easier than you thought.

"Bring me everything we have on a (y/n) (l/n)," the Hokage spoke to a nearby ninja.

(You had already left the room before she had said that)

The ninja escorting you before was now escorting you to your new team. So far this mission seemed to be a breeze. You arrived at what looked to be a training ground. You saw a man with a shiny bowl cut and a boy who looked almost identical. There was a girl with double buns and a boy with long hair. He seemed like the moody type.

"Gai!"

The man turned around.

"That's my name."

You walked over.

"This is your new student, (y/n)."

"It's nice to meet ya (y/n)."

He gave you a thumbs up. This guy was going to get on your nerves. The ninja escorting you took Gai off to the side, probably to discuss about you further. The boy with the bowl cut introduced himself.

"I'm Lee," he shouted.

"Lee that was too loud. Hi I'm Tenten," she smiled.

The moody boy said nothing.

"That's Neji, he's not a big people person," said Tenten.

"What kind of jutsu do you use?!"

"Taijutsu.." You mumbled.

"Really?! I do too, do you wanna spar sometime?!"

"I don't know.."

"Lee, calm down, she just got here."

"Sorry!"

"It's fine," you answered.

When the two ninjas finished Gai came back over.

"I trust you've all introduced yourself?"

"Yes, Gai-sensei."

"Good. (Y/n) we were just in the middle of training. I heard you use taijutsu. Why don't you spar against Lee?"

You quietly nodded.

Tenten and Neji wanted to observe your skill so they decided to watch. You got into a fighting stance. You decided you would play like you're inexperienced so if you ever needed an emergency escape, they weren't expecting your skill.

"Byakugan," Neji whispered.

He wanted to see your Chakra points and how much Chakra you had. He was surprised to see that he couldn't see anything. Your complete form disappeared. How was that possible? You were strange and Neji didn't trust you.

After the sparring match, your Tenten and Lee tried to make it seem like a horrible defeat. You rolled your eyes. You had purposely taken all those hits.

"I don't have much Chakra, sorry I couldn't put up more of a fight Lee," you said innocently.

"It's ok (y/n)! I'll help you get stronger so when we battle again it'll be even greater than the last!"

"Thanks Lee," you smiled.

The ninja who escorted you earlier came to get you.

"The Hokage wants to see you."

"Alright."

You turned around to your teammates.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye (y/n)," called out Lee and Tenten.

You rolled your eyes, playing innocent was much harder than it looked. You followed the older ninja to the Hokage's office.

"Leave us," she said.

He walked out of the room, you alone with Tsunadae.

"So (y/n). I did a little digging on your history and the only thing I could find related to you was a file on your family. Why is that?"

You shrugged.

"I don't know ma'am, all I remember is that they abandoned me as a child and I haven't bothered to think of them since," you stated bluntly.

It was the honest truth. Ever since they tossed you out, you wanted nothing to do with them. If they didn't want you, you didn't want them. Plus you would have never met Itachi. He's done so much for you and you always try your best to make him proud, just like you were doing now.

Words: 1035