The Shadows Come To Light

Izuku, finally away from the inquisitive duo of Momo and Jirou, spoke in hushed tones with Shadow, which was Hizoshi's current alias within the Knights of Revan. She was explaining UA's current stance on things, as well as her fortuitous new placement. Something about winning the Sports Festival inspired trust in her. "They've decided to take a more defensive position with the other first years. I've been assigned as a bodyguard for Nezu, alongside Endeavour. Toshinori Yagi was spotted here, alongside a blond girl, who I assume is Stars & Stripes."

That caught him by surprise. Then again, he should have expected that, because Cathleen Bates is rather recognizable as a heroine goes. "Assume? She's not muscular?"
The violette recognized, "No."
Izuku nodded, "That means she freed up one of her Rules. This means she can use two rules with her quirk. It's very powerful, and be careful. She can do anything as long as she understands it well enough. I think it's best if you stay away from her in general."

"Understood."
Izuku smiled, eager to let her know of Ochako's safety. "Just keep doing what you're doing. Ochako's here. Bakugo tried to attack me, so he's in a... less than comfortable cell. Momo and Jirou also discovered this place, but have not tried to attack me. Only listen. Smartest choice at the moment. They're 'guests'."

"I see. Everyone assumes the class A students are lost. All of the ones that were sent to that location. Jeanist's body was found this morning. Iida and Kaminari were forced to retreat."

Izuku's smile faded. He respected the man for his efforts, quirk use and versatility, as well as his work with the quirkless. "He was a good one. A shame."
Hizoshi smiled grimly, "Indeed. He made it a mission to try to reform Bakugo."
Izuku lowered his head. "An extra salute to him, then."
The violette turned to her right, hearing something beyond the range of the holocommunicator. "Someone's coming. I'll report later."
The greenette nodded, agreeing to end the call. "Alright." The hologram flickered off, and he went to check on Ochako. The medic said she'd be fine, but he still wanted to check up on her. He wasn't surprised to see Jirou and Momo there. Turned to look out of reflex, with Momo following her friend's lead. Ochako was waking up, and Izuku immediately focused on her. "How are you feeling, Ochako?"

She was groggy, the sedatives wearing off. "Better... wait... Izuku, why are you here?"

His voice was quiet, somber. "This is one of my facilities."
The other two were shocked. Jirou in particular, because, as like Ochako, she didn't come from an overwhelmingly rich family like Momo. It only raised more questions than answers. "One of them?"
Ochako, waving away the sleep, asked, worried by Momo and Jirou's presence. "Wait... Izuku, why are..."
"They followed my men back here. Bakugo's here too, as a prisoner."

She sighed, relieved that it wasn't the worst outcome. "Ok. I'm just glad the others are alright..."

None of them responded to that, but Izuku did ask, "Now that everyone believes you're dead... do you want to work with me directly?"
The brunette's answer was immediate. "Yes."

The two girls' eyes widened, not expecting that. They knew she was a friend, but not the specifics, "What?!"

To that, Ochako did explain her position. More for her peer's benefit than for Izuku's. "I've been thinking about it for a while... but I think you need all of the help you can get. And... I can't stand people that encourage fighting for pointless reasons anymore."

He nodded, smiling, "That's fine..." before turning to the other two, "And... I'd like to extend that offer to you. I just want to unite the world for an uncaring galaxy. I've already told you everything."

Jirou stood up and in front of him. Her gaze was sharp, unyielding, and honest. "If you abuse the power you want... I will personally try to stop you."