Chapter 24

Natalie

It had been a few days since the whole Corinne thing and the pack had started to settle down. I was grateful that things were returning back to normal, that we were beginning to heal. But with the normal, it allowed my wolf to focus more on things we had been able to ignore. 

Like how uneven we are. 

I had noticed it the day after Jude killed Corinne. My body felt jittery, anxious. In the days since I had become more irritable, my body never able to relax completely. Even when I was plastered against both of my mates in bed, I still felt like my whole body was tingling. In need of something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Well, that's not true. 

I know exactly what I need. 

Jude. 

The realization causes my heart rate to kick up, my body trembling with need and desire. I try to push it down. I haven't really put thought into where things are with Jude. I don't hate him anymore. The pain he caused me is still there, but it's not a festering wound anymore, open and angry to the world. 

The truth is, I have forgiven Jude for what he did. Part of me understands why he did it, even though I don't agree with it. Then I think about everything he's done since them to prove to me what I mean to him, even sacrificing himself for me. Along with the years before that we spent only being friends swim around my mind, all of the times he was there for me, made me laugh, made me feel special. The memories still warm my heart. 

My wolf begins to purr in my mind, my body heating as she thinks about her mates. I groan outwardly, not able to stop my mind from wandering. Both of them are out, Jude on patrol and Eli at training. I go into our shared bathroom, stripping down and turning on the water hoping to calm my anxious, trembling body. My mood has been swinging precariously from one direction to another as my wolf becomes more unstable, needing her second mate to make her whole. But I hadn't experienced something like this, this overwhelming need to be touched. 

I step into the cool spray, my body shivering as I try to calm myself. I feel my skin pebble under the water and lean back to wet my hair. It does little to soothe the burning of my skin. I hear the door slam shut, signaling at least one of my mates is back. I hear thundering footsteps on the steps and groan again when their scents hit me. 

Both of them. 

"Natalie!" I hear Jude call. 

"In here!" I cry back. I watch as the bathroom door pushes open and Eli enters. 

"You alright, sunshine? We could feel you in the bond." He says and I shake my head, my eyes glistening with frustrated tears. 

"No, I'm not." I say and Eli moves closer to the shower. He's shirtless, his impressive chest on display and I feel my need grow, my pussy tingling desperately. Eli growls low when he smells me, his cock hardening in his shorts. 

He slips them down before stepping into the shower with me, turning the water warmer. His hands glide across my back before he pulls me into him. 

"Jude?" I yell. 

"Out here." He answers from the bedroom. My heart patters at his thoughtfulness, not wanting to press my boundaries.

"Get in here." I say firmly and his head pops into the bathroom. His eyes darken to that of his wolf when he sees me and he stalks across the room, his gaze firmly set on me. 

"You sure?" He asks and I nod, tilting my head so Eli can press kisses against my neck. 

"I need you." I murmur and he nods, slipping his shorts down as well.

He climbs into the shower with us, both of their scents barreling into me, causing my brain to fog with lust. I reach out to run my fingertips over Jude's chest, watching with fascination as the beads of water trail down his muscles. My eyes take in his cock before my hand reaches out, almost on it's own to stroke him, he groans and tilts his head back as Eli continues to run his hands over my body. Jude leans down to seal his lips over mine as Eli wraps his hand around my waist, rubbing my clit gently. The touch causes my knees to buckle as pleasure takes over. Jude holds me up, breaking the kiss and running his lips across my cheek and jaw. 

"Tell me what you need, baby." He murmurs in my ear. My wolf howls in delight, but I'm not sure what to do. 

"I don't... I need..." I stammer. Jude and Eli both chuckle. Jude looks down at me with a warm expression, pushing me further into Eli's chest. 

"Don't worry, sunshine. I'll take care of you." He murmurs, kissing me again before he lowers himself to his knees in front of me. 

"Relax, baby. It's going to feel so good." Eli whispers in my ear as he pulls me in close to his chest. I feel his hardness press against my back and I reach around to stroke him hard. He groans in my ear, leaning down to suck on my mark as Jude lifts my leg and throws it over his shoulder. I gasp as he presses hot kisses to my inner thigh, inching slowly to where I need him. 

Eli tightens his hold around my waist just as Jude's tongue makes contact with my clit. I nearly jolt out of Eli's hold at the pleasure. A low groan escapes my throat, almost matching Jude's as he tastes me. He flicks his tongue over me a few more times, my body beginning to writhe against his face. Eli chuckles low in my ear, reaching up to twirl my nipple as Jude continues to pleasure me with his tongue.

"You like that, don't you baby?" He purrs. I nod in response, letting out a little cry as Jude's finger teases my entrance. 

"Oh fuck, Jude. Please." I beg and he growls in response. 

"Be a good girl and beg some more." He says with a smug grin up at me. I huff, trying to grind down on his hand, but he just pulls it away.

"Please, Jude. Please. Make me feel good." I hurry out, not wanting to spend another moment without him touching me. Both of my mates groan in approval and Jude slips his finger further into me. 

"Mmmm... I love the way you beg." Jude moans, sucking my clit gently into his mouth as he pushes his finger deeper. Eli grips my chin, turning my head so he can seal his mouth over mine. I groan into the kiss, my body trembling as my mates push me higher towards my release. 

I feel Eli's hands slip down my body, grasping my ass in both of his hands and lifting me slightly. He pulls my legs apart, spreading me wider for Jude to devour me. Eli's cock slips close to my other entrance, gliding gently over it ratcheting my arousal even higher. I cry out at the sensation, making Eli chuckle at my enthusiasm. 

"Our girl is going to enjoy that too, apparently." He murmurs and Jude's soft laughter greets him. 

He increases his pressure against my clit, his tongue working me over furiously as his finger slips deeper. Eli pulls his cock away, only to replace it with his hand, pressing into me gently and slipping back out. I gasp at the sensation, shockwaves of pleasure shooting through me. 

"More Eli. Please." I plead and Eli groans, tucking his face into my neck as he pushes his finger deeper into my ass.

Jude pushes deeper in my pussy at the same moment and it's all I need to shatter around them, crying out as an intense orgasm rushes through me. I dig my nails into Jude's shoulder, using my other hand to hold tightly to his hair as I thrust against his face, riding out my high until I'm spent. I slump in Eli's arms, him holding me up as Jude places sweet kisses to my thighs and up my belly before he stands and seals his lips over mine. He kisses me fervently, pouring so many emotions into me I almost tear up. 

"That was amazing." I say dreamily as both of my mates look down at me. 

"You're amazing." Jude murmurs, kissing my neck and taking a deep breath. I sigh and open my eyes, both of them watching me with warm affection.